A Demon Owns My Soul Chronicles. A Bedtime Story.

So I sold my soul to a demon. We struck up the deal with the ultimate price etc etc. That stuff doesn't really matter 'cause it's not what this stories about. This I'll just tell you strait up, is about what happened after.

After my life ended.

After he came to collect my soul.

My Afterlife.

This is my story.

  There was this girl who sold her soul to a demon. The demon collected it after she died. The demon took it to his glorious splendid lustrous and fabulous house in hell. There he explained her old life was over and her, she was a soul, belonged to him and was at the complete utter mercy of his free will.

  The girl was naked (as all fresh souls are) and he decided that she would not be a good sex slave and set up her duties to work in the position of kitchen servant. The girl took it all rather well because she had inner strength. She toiled in the work for awhile, meeting all the other human servant souls who all had also sold their souls to him, except a few who said they had been bout.  

The labour was hardening, strengthening, good exercise, but the girl decided the'd have and make a grate afterlife, despite being owned by a demon in hell. So she worked her way up the ranks. (Getting more cloths and various forms of earnings on her way.) And many things happened.

The girl who by the way was renamed Ramblr by the demon didn't have friends, (she never really did except when she was little in her life on earth,) just allies she had called friends. But now in hell she realized, it was socially excepted and not a taboo to not have friends. Which was all well and good to her and she didn't give a fuck what other people thought anyways.

Anyways it came to pass that the demons neighbor, another demon with soul slaves, had declared war against them, in a attempt to conquer his neighbors territory and add it to his own.  It was slaves against slaves. A huge 3 day battle. But thanks a lot to our hero Ramblr, in a real team-building moment with pride, Ramblr's time came and her leader skills (like a couch, or a captain of the ship) shined and thanks to herself her side won. 

Many slaves looked up to her and Ramblr held her head up with pride, bathing in the others respect.

With this victory her demon boss got all the things of the attacking demon's. More new slaves, riches, a expanded estate and local honer. The demon crushed the others skull against the granite and had little girl servants collect it's blood to use as a red dye for some fine cloths later. The 2nd died while it's blood flowed out in deep torrents. And Ramblr's head went back in pure wonder as the house got bigger.

Her status rose and she was granted higher privileges including one of leaving the house for new work duties and or, take her new days off, to venture outside to see more hell. It was all vary dandy and fine. It seemed to her, the more her status rose the more professional the "employment". It felt like she'd gone from slave to worker, to executive etc, you get the picture. 

She had her eyes set on the position of the demons right-hand-woman, his personal assistant, his hench-woman.  

The demon had many names, currently in Hell locally his name was Seeth. Among other things, (Ramblr really had no idea to the extension of his skills, power, personality or abilities, not that she really wondered about it a lot). She did know however, he was metamorphic. He could change form too look like whatever he wanted.

But the position was already filled, and the woman who had it didn't seem ready to give it up. Ramblr would have to challenge and fight her for it, win and then claim the position for herself and take Seeths orders. The loser would have to relinquish it and give it up, acknowledging the other was the better and more supirior for the job then them. So said the vary bendable and breakable rules of getting the job positions.

-To Be Continued (relatively) soon. Good night. ;)