happy love n sad love part 1

There was a girl Julie she love her fam but she was missing her love of her life Jack he was in the army Julie was scared bc she thought she well never see him again. Jack came home only 1 day bc he need to go back and he well not come back for 57 days. When Julie seen jack she was so happy she ran to Jack and hug him Jack took her to the cosino Julie said Whit why did you take me here what happened Jack said something bad is going to happen in the army if I don't come back I love you Julie said no!! Jack we're going to have a baby Jack said whit what! We going to have a baby? She said yes Jack passed Julie called her friends to come help her to pick jack up.
----------------------------------------------------------------------

2
The day that Jack left
The next morning Jack wolck up for work Julie gave Jack a BIG hug she said come back to me Jack said I love you and he left. Julie cryed and hope he well come back. 21th Julie was haveing the baby.... Then the baby came out the nurses said would you like to hold your baby Julie answers yes plz 3 days later Julie and her baby named Joanna came out the hospital. The next day Julie called her friends they all came and see the baby they were going to have a partty they had so much fun.
********************************************
3
What happened to my husband!!

The next morning Julie got up there was a knock
on the door Julie the it was him she ran to the door but it was not him it was the men in the army with Jack there told her what has happened to jack that he has died she cryed and yelled! She said nonono!! Omg why god why after there went to the funeral and cryed the next day she said I well never forget you my love.

Well the was the story thx for reading it was sad😢