Chapter 1 - Reunited

"(Y/N)-chan! Come on hurry!" Nagisa rushed as he grabbed your hand and ran through the large crowd of people at the train station, Makoto and Haruka far behind.

"N-Nagisa! Where are we going?!" You half-shouted at the smaller blonde. What was supposed to be a day in the park turned into a chase in the train station, it seems you've been tricked once again by Nagisa.

After what felt like years of running you finally stopped in front of a station. You looked at Nagisa who's grip got tighter once a train pulled up at its designated stop.

When the train came to a complete stop the doors opened and people came flying out of each exit. That's when you realized why you were brought here.

Out of all the people exiting the train the only one who caught your attention was your geek charming Rei.

He was wearing a long navy blue jacket, a black undershirt, tan pants, and of course his infamous red glasses. He closed a book that was in his hands and stepped off the train, not noticing you or Nagisa.

"R-Rei-chan!" Nagisa shouted as he ran up to Rei and nearly pushed him over. Rei jumped a little, frightened from the sudden impact. "Nagisa-kun? ..What are you doing here?" Rei raised an eyebrow as he awaited an answer.

"We came to see you!" He replied with a large smile, tears forming in his eyes. Rei seemed confused. "We?" Nagisa nodded his head and looked in your direction causing Rei to do the same.

Rei's eyes widened just a little before looking away. "Nagisa-"

"Rei!" The bluenette was cut off by the sound of his other friend Makoto. "Makoto.. senpai.. Haruka..senpai?" Rei could feel the tears forming up in his eyes but he quickly wiped them away with his jacket sleeve. Seeing the emotional Rei made Haru smile. 

Makoto went up to Rei and placed a hand on his shoulder. "Its good to have you back Rei.. " "Uhm, Makoto-senpai i'm not staying for long.. i'm just here for a bit.. " Everyone looked at Rei with a wistful look. Everyone except (Y/N) who felt heartbroken. Instantly she dashed away not even aware of which direction she was going. Without even realizing it she ran out of the train station and bumped into someone. 

"O-Ow Oi watch where you're going.. " (Y/N) didn't even say anything she just kept her gaze down and slowly walked past the person. Before she could escape her hand was grabbed and she was pulled closer to some figure. "(Y/N)? Are you okay?" You looked up and instantly recognized the figure. It was Rin Matsuoka.