Story #1 : different bloods

¤♡¤
DIFFERENT BLOODS
by sparkling_light4

(A/N from sparkling_light4 :)

= To all my dear readers, I hope you like my story. I apologise if there are grammar errors. I do not actually force you to do this but please follow my group account named Everlasting_bond. My account's name is Sparkling_light4 and my friends are _shimmery & Elliora_

(A/N from _Shimmery)

= its her first story, so be nice, please ! >▼<' I'm only typing it down ↓

By the way (sparkling_light), please don't get mad at me !

Credits : sparkling_light

Genre : fiction

Characters :
- Evangeline (Elliora_)
- Veronica (_shimmery)
- Lea (Sparkling_light4)

Summary : It is about three girls, Evangeline, Veronica & lea who was not happy with each other. They are enemies. One day, all three of them were shocked to find out they will be siblings. Will they ever stop fighting and get along ?

Title : Different Bloods

As the school bell rang, everyone went for their lunch. Evangeline who was gossiping with her friends overheard of Veronica talking behind her back. Evangeline stood up and took a carton of milk, walk towards Veronica and purposely dump the milk on Veronica's head.

"I'm sorry, I didn't see you," smirked Evangeline and everyone laughed. Lea who was sitting a few feet from them, laughed so hard that all the students turned to look at her.

"What is this ? Is there anyone shooting films ?" Uttered Lea. Veronica who got embarassed threw a spoonful of gravy at Lea. Lea was stunned and they fought. The discipline teacher, Mr.Markey appeared and brought Evangeline, Veronica and Lea to his office. The three of them were always scolded by Mr.Markey.

"If the three of you are still fighting, I have no choice but to evict all of you," said Mr.Markey while waiting for their parents to arrive. Mr.Markey is a 60 year old generous man that taught their mothers in the second grade.

Their mothers get along very well in hope that one day their child will be friends. But all was not what they had presume. After their mothers talked to Mr.Markey, they decided to have a dinner that night.

Evangeline, Veronica and Lea had no father since they were in their mothers' womb. "Mother, do we have to meet them after the actions Lea and Veronica had done ?"

"My dear, we shouldn't make enemies, in fact, we make friends," replied her mother. Some questions were asked by Veronica and Lea as inconvenience filled the air. A few moments later,  a wise and kind-looking man who was in his 30's arrived. The girls were bemused by the man in a beige coloured tuxedo. Veronica, Lea and Evangeline asked in unision, "who is that ?"

"Allow me to introduce myself, I am Rowald McNister, and I will be your stepfather." Said Rowald. Lea was puzzled and so was Evangeline and Veronica.

"Mom, why didn't you tell me earlier ?!" Lea asked in an enraged voice.

"Lea's right, why didn't you tell us ?" Asked Veronica.

"We're sorry, we were afraid that you wouldn't come," said Lea's mother. Evangeline was so upset that she ran to the bathroom downstairs.

Evangeline's mother ran down to comfort Elliora, "I'm sorry, please forgive me, my dear. I only wanted the best for you. You know that we are in need of money. Same goes to Veronica and Lea. Mr.Rowald can pay our debts."

"But our bloods, we're not the same." Said Evangeline.
"Different blood doesn't matter. The only thing that matters is, I want you to have a happy life," said Evangeline's mother.

A few weeks after that night, everything changed. The girls stopped fighting but become more than just friends, family.

----

So ? How was it ? Comment, please ! ^▼^