The Weaslys. Episode 1: The Pet.

• Dedicated to Fred and George Weasly

The Weaslys. Episode 1: The Pet.

"RONALD WEASLY!!" screamed Mrs. Weasly. "COME DOWN FOR BREAKFAST!" Ron came down the stairs, his red hair all over the place. "Now sit down." Ron sat and started to eat. Bill and Charlie came. Percy came. Fred and George came, and finally Ginny. They all started to eat. Mr. Weasly came and he said: "Come outside everyone! I have a surprise." They came outside to see a unicorn. "Is it a boy or a girl?" asked Fred. "It's a boy. " "How do you know?" asked Ginny. "It just is, Sweetie." said Mr. Weasly. "Can I ride him?" asked Percy. "Sure!" said Mrs. Weasly. So, everyone took turns. When Ron went on, the unicorn puked. "Let's name him Billybobtimtomjimjohn Jr." said George. "Yeah, long names are really in this year." agreed Fred. "O.K. sounds good to me!" said Charlie. So, Billybobtimtomjimjohn Jr. slept in the pig pen with Oinkers, the pig and Ron, the Weasly. That morning, Bill came to feed the animals. Oinkers, Billybobtimtomjimjohn Jr, and Ron lunged for the food. They narfed it down and burped. "Man, my family doesn't treat me right." said Ron. I wish I could be something else." Billybobtimtomjimjohn Jr's horn glew up and Ron closed his eyes. When he opened up, he looked up at Billybobtimtomjimjohn Jr's face and his own. "Wait! What?" cried Ron. He looked down and realized he was Oinkers! Oinkers was him! Let's call Oinkers in Ron's body Pig, and Ron in Oinker's body, Roinkers. Roinkers sreamed. Pig squealed. Then, pig wandered off and Roinkers was stuck in the pen with Billybobtimtomjimjohn Jr. "Change me back!" cried Roinkers. Billybobtimtomjimjohn Jr looked at him blankly. Roinkers stood up, and went to the house. "FRED, GEORGE!" he cried. Soon, the twins were upon him and they asked: "Who said that?" "It's me! I'm Ron stuck in Oinker's body!" cried Roinkers. "Ok, let's take him to our room, Freddy!" said George. Later, when they were at Fred and George's room, they asked: "How did this happen?" " Well, I wished to be something else, and Billybobtimtomjimjohn Jr's horn glew up and next thing I know, I'm a pig." "Okay," said Fred. "It's really quite simple." said George. "What?" asked Roinkers. "The only way to be normal again," said them together, "Is to kill the unicorn." Roinkers looked down. "Um, I don't have thumbs." Fred and George looked at each other. "We'll do it." said Fred, "But we want all your allowence for a year." said George. "Okay." said Roinkers. Fred and George jumped out the window and landed in the pen. "Avenda.." said Fred, but Billybobtimtomjimjohn Jr. had already jumped and started to climb the house. Fred and George climbed up too, firing killing spells and yelling. Billybobtimtomjimjohn Jr screamed in fright and started to climb higher. Soon, they were all on top of the house. Billybobtimtomjimjohn Jr had no where to go. Together, Fred and George said, "Avenda Kedevra!" The two spells hit Billybobtimtomjimjohn Jr in the heart, and he fell off the house. It seemed in slow motion as the unicorn fell. When it hit the ground, Roinkers turning into Ron and Pig turned into Oinkers as soon as he got into the pen. It was over. The Weasly family came running out of the house. "Who did this to Billybobtimtomjimjohn Jr?" screamed Mrs. Weasly. "We did it, but Ron Imperied us to do it." said Fred and George together. Mrs. Weasly spanked Ron so hard, his butt was red and sore, until Christmas. Fred and George still got Ron's allowence for a year, because a deal's a deal. This is one weird family.                                       The End?

See Origami Harry Potter's next story: The Weaslys Episode 2, and The War of the Half-Dead.