glowing eyes (v short intro)

regional felt alone as he sat in his treehouse. he could of sworn he could smell gas on his hands. titled had recently broken up with him and he was incredibly lonely and tearing up. he scratched at his face, feeling eyes appear on it. it hurt, but he didn't care. what he would do to rid of the demons that haunted him. without titled by his side they were stronger. reg moaned quietly with fear of them. he lifted his hand to look at the palm and blood lined his fingertips.

he was holding on to what he knew, and he knew he had to let it go.

a small voice whispered from afar, "hey, reg. are you...okay?"

reg whipped his head around to see phun staring at him with wide jade-green eyes. reg turned back around, ignoring him, huddling up closer to the wall as he itched at the eyes on his face.

phun's brows creased. "reg...what...what...what's on your-"

reg covered it with his still blood stained hands. he refused to let phun see him like this, alone and on the edge of setting the fricking treehouse on fire along with him and the glowing eyes that bisieged him so cruelly. he was alone in this game.

"nothing. go back to titled and blurry and ves, phun."

"but, reg-"

"i said i'm fine! fuck off!" reg yelled suddenly, turning to face phun, who cowered upon seeing his face covered in blue and red eyes that were covered in blood. reg's face softened with regret. "no, wait, i didn't mean that. phun, wait! i swear to god i screwd up, i didn't mean to say any of that, please don't leave me alone!"

too late. phun ran off, tear drops falling to the ground behind him.

and now reg was the only one again in his treehouse, trying to tear the demons away.

author's note- v v short i know sorry guys! but hope it caught your interest. peace |-/