Not a book

As you can tell this is not a book, and I haven't been active lately. I'm sorry but I'm currently going through depression and I'm working on other books. Everything is just so stressful right now. Anyways, I made this short chapter about Christina Grimmie.

Christina was and still is a very talented, caring, amazing, ecstatic woman. I've watched her videos for years. Her voice speaks louder than any other. She's always been one to stand out. I couldn't imagine life without her. But I guess I'm gonna have to. Christina has done so many good deeds, what happened was something she didn't deserve. What had happened wasn't planned.

6/10/16

On this day, around 10:35 p.m. Christina was shot 3 times after preforming at a concert. This was for VIP, she was signing a poster when this guy walked up to her and hand 2 guns on him but used one and shot Christina 3 times. Her brother tackled the shooter, the gunman then shot himself. This is very hard to take in for me because I've been dealing with so many deaths lately, it's hard to see the light again. Christina was in critical condition but it was moments later she was confirmed dead. This wasn't suppose to happen to her, she's done so many good deeds, why her? What did she do to deserve this? All she's ever done is good to this world. It's hard to see such a hard working woman being taken away. An innocent life being taken away. It's so much for me to take in. I've been with Christina from the beginning. I've always been jealous of her, I mean, who wouldn't?

She was too young. This wasn't suppose to happen.

I just wanted to dedicate this chapter to Christina Grimmie herself. And to explain what had happened to those that don't know. I send prayers to her family and friends. I know as a fact that we can get through this together. Whoever knows who Christina is knows that she has the loudest voice. Her voice speaks louder than anyone else's, and it's our job as her supporters and fans to carry on her voice. I'll never forget Christina. Even if she didn't know me, now she does, because her soul lives wildly in our hearts, and she now watches everyone from above. This is hard to take in. Many tears are shed, many hearts are broken. But we can get through this. I promise. We will carry on her voice. Forever and always, you'll be in our heart Christina.

#PrayForChristina
#RIPChristinaGrimmie

6/10/16

Death of Christina Grimmie. In loving memory. Always and forever, my idol and hero.