~~~1~~~

It's been 2 years since Freddy and Bonnie became a couple and today was the day that marked their second anniversary of being a couple (as in like boyfriends).
Everyone was excited for an up coming trip and little did I know that this little trip may change the lives of not only Bonnie and Freddy but everyone else's too.
We were all packing for this major trip and we'll Bonnie was packing a little something extra.
It was then that TB asked for my help. "What is the problem TB," I asked. "Bonnie asked for your help" he replied.
Uh oh I thought. Ever since Bonnie and Freddy had got together, I had been there helping them with every bump they hit in the road. Bonnie was slowly learning how to handle minor problems like slight pointless arguments and he swore never to ask for my help unless absolutely necessary. That meant that whatever the problem was it had to be a big problem.
I raced to Bonnie's room where I found him sitting on his bed with a very small delicate box that was encased in blood red velvet. "I just don't know what to do," he mumbled. "Bonnie?" I said. I must have given him a fright because he looked quite startled to see me. "Oh hi Radinka. I could really use your advice for this problem". I sat down on the bed next to him and before I could see what lay inside the box, Bonnie snapped it shut. "Yes Bonnie, what's wrong?" I asked him, very worried about what he could possibly need my help with. "Well do you think that Freddy and I are a close couple?" I was almost going to lose my mind if this was about him and Freddy there could only be possible conclusions and I was hoping that one of them was what was bothering him. "Yes Bonnie. I think you and Freddy are a close couple why?" Bonnie nervously looked at the little box next to him. "It's because... well... we have been dating for over a year now and... well... I have been thinking about..." At this point I was getting very impatient "Yes?" I said eager to hear the rest. It was at this point that Bonnie totally lost it. "I CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE! I WANT TO PROPOSE TO FREDDY BUT I DON'T KNOW IF I SHOULD! Please help me out Radinka. Please". My body response was calm but inside my my program was like OH MY GOD! YES! PLEASE DO PROPOSE TO HIM! PLEASE BONNIE! PLEASE DO IT! PLEASE! So instead of saying my thoughts I calmly said very hushed, "Bonnie if you think that you should ask him but at the end of the day is you who makes your own decision. Do you want to be with Freddy for the rest of your life? Understand that I am not objecting to your relationship with Freddy. I absolutely adore your relationship. I want to keep it alive." I then got up to leave when Bonnie said "Radinka. Thank you for your advice." I smiled and said "Your welcome, Bonnie ".

A Mystery To Starboard: Sequel To Freddy's Secret Love Song जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें