Ch.1 The final battle

THOUGHT THE SONG WAS FITTING FOR THE MOMENT SORRY IF ITS CRAP

-B

Percy's POV:

-----------------------flashback start------------------------

The battle raged on around us and screams of demigods and monsters alike filled the early morning air.Metal clashed on metal as brothers, sisters and friends fell to the ground lifeless others in extreme pain, waiting in agony for the apollo cabin to come and take them away to be healed.

Me and the rest of the seven surged forwards into the heart of the army destroying any monster in our path searching for one person and one person only, Gaia.

We traped her in a circle glaring at her intensely, all she did was chuckle, "Poor little demigods, having fun watching your friends die are we?" she said and chuckled once more. "Gaia come forwards and fight us you coward" roared Jason "Very well then son of Jupiter" she replied casually as if this were an everyday thing for her.

We all met her with a flurry of weapons and after ten minutes we began to tire and it looked like we were winning, but then everything started to go wrong.Hazel was the first to fall, impaled by a spike of earth, she was like a little sister to me and she was to Nico, this just gave us new purpose to fight on, next came Frank who was enveloped in flames as a monster nearby had gotten his life line from Hazels back pocket and burnt it whilst no one was looking.After hearing Hazels scream of pain Nico came and joined us and began to use the shadows to shoot daggers at Gaia which she deflected.The next to fall was Piper who was snook up on by an empousia (Is that how you spell it?) when she was trying to charm speak Gaia to going to sleep.This filled us with newfound energy and anger.And last to fall was Annabeth, my Wise Girl, with a dagger through the heart courtesy of Gaia.At this point we were literally glowing with anger, me surrounded with a sea green aura, Nico with black, Leo with flickering red and orange and Jason with electric blue.Now we didn't think, we just did what we thought was right.We stood in a line facing Gaia, grief and anger written on our dirty faces, me and Jason raised our hands and creating a massive storm cloud to carry Gaia away from the earth whilst Leo shot fire balls at Gaia melting some of her sand like body into glass, at the same time Nico rapped shadows around her and squeezed her, glass limbs cracking.Suddenly we gathered all our remaing strength and hurled it at her meeting mid way creating one huge ball of pure energy that blasted Gaia to pieces.The last thig we saw was the expression of shock on her face before she sunk back imto the ground.

-----------------------flashback over------------------------

And that is how we defeated Gaia but it came at a price, our loved ones.That is how we are known on Olympus as the last four demigods.

______________________AN______________________

I REALY HOPE YOU LIKED IT THIS IS MY FIRST STORY SORRY IF ITS CRAP OR HAS MANY MISTAKES

-B