Chapter 1

Brooks Pov

I can't believe it!!! I finally got accepted for Pacific college!! The thing is that my friend, Alex(girl)didn't get accepted for Pacific, she got accepted for Rivers(idk either....).

I parked my car and stepped out. "Woah...." I gasped as I gathered my stuff up from my car. I walked in and accidentally bumped into someone. "Oops, sorry!" I said.

"Oh, no problem!" She said.

"Hi, I'm Brooklyn, Brooklyn Ash." I said.

"Hi, I'm Parker Vincano(pronnounc3d Vince like Vincent and ano Vins-ano), it kinda sounds like a fancy last name, but it's not fancy at all." She said and we laughed.

"Want to go get out Keyes for our dorm rooms?" I asked.

"Sure!" She replied. Its really cool because the dorms(I'm just gonna say dorms instead of dorm rooms...)can have 4 people!

We walked up to the lady. "First and last name please?" She said to Parker.

"Parker Vincano." Parker said.

"Here you go, dorm number 260." The lady said.

"Thanks!" Parker said back.

"Hello, first and last name please?" The lady asked me.

"Brooklyn Ash." I said.

"Ok, here's your keyes!" The lady said.

"Thank you!" I said as I walked out and found Parker waiting for me. The Keyes were simple with your number in it so you wouldn't forget. "Whats your dorm number?" Parker asked.

"Dorm number 260." I said.

"OMG WE HAVE THE SAME DORM!!!" She screamed.

"Okay! Ok... I get it. Now come on. Lets go to our dorm!" I said.

"Wait, is that.... OMG STORIE!" Parker yelled.

"Parker?!??!!" Her friend, I'm guessing Storie,(yes, another Storie, first it's Stori, then Story, then Storie. I just like that name.)said.

"Hi, I'm Brooklyn, Brooklyn Ash." I greeted Storie like I greeted Parker.

"Hi, I'm Storie Walker, and this is my sister..." she motioned for someone to come around the corner."My sister Hope Walker." Storie said.

"Nice to meet you, are you guys twins?" I said.

"Yeah, but I'm older" Storie said.

"Bye a minute!" Her sister, Hope, said. Hope was more fancier that all of us because she wears fancy jewelry and stuff like that.
___________

Hiiii! Like da new book? I do. I dunno why but I'm obsessed with college stuff right now..... Ya. Ok, bye!!!

-Meeee!