Meeting Conor Maynard and Jack Maynard after the summertime ball.

"THANKS WEMBLEY WE LOVE YOU HAVE A GREAT NIGHT THANKS FOR COMING" you shouted to 80,000 people.
"YEAH ITS BEEN SO MUCH FUN LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH,BYEEE"
You came down on a little elevator which took you below the stage where you had to crawl to get to back stage.
"London are always a great audience" Jade said
"Yeah they are so enthusiastic" Leigh said
"Oh Pez we have to get changed fast because we are being interviewed by Jack Maynard and his fit brother of his" Jade said laughing
"That fit brother of his is Conor Maynard my ultimate crush" you laughed
You got changed into your super skinny high waisted black jeans and a white crop top on which makes you look really busty
"They perfect outfit to show off to Conor Pez" Jade laughed pointing at you
"I'm not trying to show off, just being enthusiastic" you laughed knowing that it is Leigh-Anne's favourite word.
You walked into the room were you and the girls was going to be interviewed by the Maynard brothers.
Jesy opened the door and she walked in Leigh-Anne followed her and Jade who was holding my hand. Jack nudged Conor and gestured over to you, you blushed and Jade whispered into your ear "He's staring at you" all you did was laugh.
The Maynard brothers walked up to you Conor was the first one to cuddle you while Jack cuddled Jade Leigh-Anne then Jesy. When Conor hugged you you could feel his six pack and his muscular arms wrapped around you.
After he hugged you he sat down forgetting about the other girls and Jack came over to you and said "I'm Jack the better looking brother" and all you did was laugh.
"Hi girls lovely to see you looking gorgeous as ever" Conor said while looking at you. He couldn't seem to keep his eyes off of you.
"Hi boys" Jade said
The boys moved on quickly to YouTubers/singers crushes.
"So from Perrie to Jade then Leigh-Anne then Jesy say your singer/YouTuber crushes"
You blushed and said "My YouTuber crush is definitely you Jack and my singer is......"
Then Jade quickly jumped in by saying "and her singer crush is Conor Maynard and Niall Horan" the girls laughed and you blushed. " Jade Omg stop embarrassing me" you laughed.
Conor and Jack was nudging each other and Conor said " is it true Perrie"
You blushed and said "yes it's true"
"Well I like you too" he said blushing
"Well thanks for coming in and talking to us we'll catch up again soon" Jack said while you are staring at Conor and him staring at you too
Then Conor faced to the camera and said "Thanks for watching this interview with us weirdos and these lovely ladies"
"Byeeeeeee I love you mixers" you and the girls shouted to the camera.