Prologue

A/N- I literally just came up with this story/idea, so i've posted what i've written so far, i can't wait to work on it more, but for now this   is all i have. I would love feedback, comments, votes, anything really. I hope you enjoy the story! 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

All content of this story including plot, characters and events fall under Copyright © 2011 Friday13thx3

Prologue

I sat in front of the old Victorian house that everybody feared. I didn’t fear it though, I couldn’t fear it…it was where I lived with my parents and my older brother. We've lived here for a year and yeah, the house is creepy at times, but I chose to ignore the eerie things that happen. No one notices it besides me. I try telling them, but they brush it off. My brother was nothing like me but protected me all the time. I swear he was the reason people were afraid to talk to me. One time this kid was bullying me, and my brother beat him up so badly that he had to go to the hospital. That was when people knew not to mess with me. My brother hated for me to have guy friends, which is why I only have one; Jamie. I don't know why, but he never questioned Jamie. Jamie is my best friend and we have been inseparable since the day we met. Having my brother and Jamie was like having full time body guards. Jamie was quite protective of me, which could be the reason my brother never questioned him.

I have a confession…well, I have a secret. I haven’t told Jamie, which is big since I tell him everything, even more than I tell my brother. Sometimes I question my sanity because of my secret. This secret has been with me since I can remember, and even more so since we've moved here. I feel crazy from this secret, yet it reminds me I'm not. Conundrum right? I will reveal my secret to you, but not yet. I don't want to scare you off before the story even begins.