Chapter One

Kassidy's Point Of View

"Momwy wake up." My 4 year old daughter Camille said shaking me.

"I'm up sweetie you hungry?" I asked putting her in my lap.

"No, lwets go see uncle C." She said pulling my hand, I laughed.

"Okay baby girl lets get showered." I said picking her up and getting out of bed.

I took us into the bathroom and started our bath. I put bubbles in for her then I stripped her and me. I put us both in and we started playing with the bubbles. 20 minutes later of me cleaning both of us, we dried off and went into her room.

"What do you want to wear?" I asked sitting on her bed.

She went into her closet and picked out a plain white muscle shirt,life blue shorts, and her dark blue and white 12s.

"Alright let's get you dressed." I said. I got her dressed then I went into my room.

I went into my closet and picked out my white muscle shirt with a pink cross on it, light blue shorts,and my all white 12s.

Once I was dressed I started on Camille's hair. I put her hair up in a big bun. I put her on a silver diamond necklace that my brother Cali got her for her 3rd birthday. I put on my diamond necklace, and put us both on diamond earrings.

"Ready to go?" I asked her, she just nodded.

I could tell she was getting sleepy cause she couldn't keep her eyes open. I simply brushed my hair down since it was already straight. I picked up my phone, car keys I stuffed them in my back pocket then pick Camille up and carried her out to my white Audi. I buckled her into her car seat then started the car and headed to my brothers house. Alright let me tell you about me.

My name is Kassidy Marie Jones I'm 20 years old I have a 4 year old daughter Camille Faith Jones. Her dad left us when I was 2 months pregnant, his name is Lorenzo but anyway he's a deadbeat. I have an older brother who's 23 his name is Cali.

My parents up an abandon us when I was fourteen my brother soon took the role as our parents. He made me focus on school I graduated at the age of 16.

Now I'm working on getting my degree in nursing. People tell me I look like Dajsha Alejandro and Camille looks like me when I was a baby .

I looked at the dashboard and seen it was 8:23. Soon I reached my brothers house,I parked the car in his driveway. I cut off the engine and got out the car and went to the back seat. I got a sleeping Camille out of the car. I locked the doors and made my way up to his porch. I rung the doorbell and waited for him to come answer. A few seconds later the front door opened.

"Hey." Cali said taking Camille from me and kissing her face.

"Hey Cali." I said giving him a side hug then walking into his foyer then the living room.

I saw about 4 guys watching the game and drinking.

"Damn kassy you grew up." Said the only browkskinned one.

"Nigga she don't remember nun of y'all." Cali said appearing beside me .

"Damn lil bit, it's like that?" Asked a light skin one. I instantly remembered who they were.

"Kj? Drew? Mike? Aiden?" I asked. I grew up with them, they were always mean to me and pulling my hair and shit.

Only Drew was nice to me. But they grew up also they look good. Why am I lying they fine as fuck!

"I thought you forgot bout me." Drew said standing up.

I ran up to him and gave him a bear hug even though he's 6'3 and im 5' 1 it was still a bear hug to me. Drew my nigga I'd ride for him real shit.