The guitar

I walked down the streets, my short brown hair was hitting my face because of the wind. It was getting hard to walk since I was wearing high heels. My high heels was black, and the heel was connected with the rest of the shoe. Honestly, it didn't look that fancy. But they were getting uncomfortable by the time. I was wearing a hoodie, as always. This one was gray. I was going to wear a black one, but my pants, shoes, and my choker are all black so it would be kinda emo. I'm not saying I have something against emo's. I just don't see myself like that. Black on black almost everyday, it would get boring for me. I like to wear neutral colors, not just black. My hair was getting on my nerves but I didn't bring a hair tie with me so I ignored it. I was going to my college dorm from my friend, Anastasia. I go to college. First year actually, so im 18 years old. Turning 19 in May. Quite long if you ask me since we're still in August but I'll live. 19 isn't anything special. I was almost at my dorm but I got interrupted by this amazing sound. The sound was coming from a music shop. It was like my heart stopped for a minute. I couldn't think of anything but the sound. It was smooth, and it was the perfect chord. The chord was dark, but light. I didn't know, and there was no possible way anyone could be sure. There was so many sounds at once. Everything turned blank. Every minute felt like seconds. I woke up from the doze and decided to go into the store to check out the sound. It turned out to be a person Playing a guitar.

 It turned out to be a person Playing a guitar