Thank You (Naruto Fanfic) (SasukeXSakura) (COMPLETE!)

Happy thanksgiving! Here's a special 1shot 2 celebrate!

 Not very good people I'm telling u now but plz read anyway!

 Disclaimer: I don't own Naruto or the song in here P!nk owns the song I just changed sum of the lyrics!

::::.:::::::;:

"Well you're the one who's been obsessed with me your entire life!"

Raw pain overwhelmed Sakura the moment he insulted her. Her heart, her mind, her pride, it all ached.

Of coarse there was anger in her big emerald eyes but there was pure hurt in them too. That was a low blow.

Now things were never really good between them. They treaded over thin ice around each other. Ever since Sasuke returned to Konoha after finally killing his brother his relationship with Sakura was dramatically altered.

Naruto and him instantly clicked when he returned. It was like he never even left. However, with Sakura it was the total opposite. She ignored him, then gradually started talking to him-but she still didn't trust him-and now she was finally agreeing to hang out with him, but only if Naruto was to come also. They were always cautious, thinking about everything they were going to say before saying it out loud.

They were just having a little innocent spat but things soon turned quite nasty.

Those words burnt Sakura more than any kind of acid could. She hated when people brought back the past. She was an idiot back then. A stupid, foolish, allegedly in love, childish, OBSESSED girl.

She was pathetic back then. She knew that now. Always running after him, chasing over him, claiming she loved him. She was practically a stalker!

But not again. Never again will she embarrass herself.

So, although she still had some faint, vague, barely there feelings for Sasuke, she planned to smother them until she fell in love. If she fell in love again.

Sasuke regretted the words the second he blurted them out. Stupid, stupid, stupid!

He didn't know what came over him. It was just something always lingering in his mind. Since the day he came back, he was always wondering what happened.

Where was the admiration, the compassion? The shining in her eyes as she stared at him? The pink tinge in her cheeks when she talked to him? The tears in her eyes whenever he was in trouble? The feelings she had for him?

When she was at Orochimaru's hideout, all she could do was stare at him. He felt her surprised gaze on him the entire time. She just stared and stared like she couldn't believe what was happening.

Then, when he returned to the village, she only looked at him once. One time only. She watched him walk into the gates of the Leaf Village after three years. She was the first to see him.

But-of coarse after informing the Hokage about his arrival in the village-she never looked at him in the eye for a while. It took Naruto and his mischievous plans to get them to adjust to each others presence.

But things weren't the same anymore. Eating ramen together at Ichiraku was awkward, training was filled with tension, conversations were forced. And Sakura was mad.

When they were sparring the day before she charged at him with the intention of killing him. He saw it in her eyes. And knowing that she intended on harming him hurt. It hurt more than anything she could have done with her fists.

Today they were training. At the moment they were taking a lunch break when the fight started.

Naruto and him were arguing over who won their last match, Sasuke claiming it was cheating for Naruto to attack him after they agreed on a truce and Naruto reminding him that letting his guard down caused him to lose. After a while Sakura butted in and told Sasuke to go mope around in the emo corner. They exchanged a few jokingly insults until it came to what Sasuke had just said.