Chloe Price x reader | Cigarettes

OH MY GOSH OKAY SO I DON'T KNOW WHAT I AM DOING AND IM SO NERVOUS! This is the first fanfic/one shot I have ever written. Ever. I probably over used words and everything, but writing isn't exactly my favorite thing let alone my thing. Let me know what you think! I might not continue though..

------------------------------------------------------

It was a regular day at Chloe Price's house. I was currently laying on my stomach on her bed scrolling through Netflix desperately searching for a single good movie that we haven't already watched. Chloe was sitting sideways in her chair at her desk. She was smoking a cigarette. I always hated when she did and sometimes made a few passive comments, to which she never truly listened. Seeing someone I care about, let alone love treat their body like this makes me so worried. I held a short stare at her as she looked out her open window into the orange sunset and slowly exhaled. The cancerous smoke wondered out of her mouth and into the air. I faked a few coughs while still looking at her, and got her attention. "Okay, okay. I hear your protests." Chloe let out a long groan and tossed it into her Oregon ashtray, and looked over at me. "You don't even look like your searching for a movie anymore. More like a tiger stalking its prey." "Don't give up hope, I'm determined as hell." I said without taking my eyes off the screen. "Alright hunter......well I'm getting a soda. You want one?" She asked as she stood up. "Only if you have F/S." I answered looking up into her eyes as she stood in front of me. "I got it, just for you." She smirked. I rolled my eyes at the comment and tried to stop my face heating up as she strutted out of her room. After I heard her go down a few steps, and idea sprung into my head. She'll get hella pissed, but I have to do this. I need to. I immediately sprung off the bed and into action once I heard her start running up the stairs. I grabbed the cigarette pack and dashed past her and headed for the bathroom. She must of caught a flash of what was in my hand when she said "DON'T YOU FUCKING DARE!" I heard the two soda cans drop to the floor, and she started chasing after me. She almost grabbed my hand but I yanked it just out of reach. I ran into the bathroom and threw the expensive pack into the toilet. I turned around and tried to fight against her as she tried to shove me out of the way and get past me. Eventually she stopped and accepted that they were ruined. "Y/N, WHAT THE HELL?!" She yelled. "Chloe! These things are absolutely horrible!" I pleaded. "So I've heard! You had no right and these things aren't exactly the cheapest!" She continued yelling. "Neither is the hospital when you end up in it!" I continued. Chloe just scoffed, rolled her eyes, and stomped off to her room. After a few moments, I followed after to find her standing with arms crossed angrily looking into the slightly lower sun. "Chloe," I started. "What?" She replied sharply. "Did you forget to throw my lighter out the window too?" I softly sighed and made my way so I could stand right in front of her. Being the shorter one, I looked up at her angry expression and began. "I know you must hear this shit all the time from your mom and step-bitch," I tried to throw one of her jokes in there to lighten it up a bit but she did not seem amused. At all. She just looked straight above my head out the window. "But please! Cigarettes are so, so fucking bad. People get cancer from this! It's being proven every single day and not just from those commercials on TV! It destroys lungs and fucks with your brain and whole body. You know this." She finally lowered her gaze into my eyes. "I just imagine you being one of those physically sick people filled with regret laying in a hospital bed," My eyes started to water up a bit because I could see it. I could see her sick and hooked up to a chord or whatever that hospital shit is and it breaks me. Seeing Chloe laying there with sadness. My chloe. I put my thoughts into words. "Please. I can't let that happen to you!" A single tear started to roll down my cheek. "Hey," Chloe softly said, expression immediately changing from pissed to concerned. She gently reached out and wiped the tear away with her thumb while cupping my face. "I'm not gonna sit around and let the girl I'm in love with destroy herself!" Realizing what I said, I tried to read her eyes for a reaction. "You-You're in love with me?" She breathed out. "Oh my gosh I really just said it out loud. Chloe-" I didn't finish before her lips crashed onto mine. Her lips were as soft and as smooth as they looked. Holy shit! I'm kissing Chloe price! She kissed me! She likes me! This thought made me so content and excited I reached one hand out to her side and one up onto her soft beanie to push against me even more. She put her hands on my hips and tugged me closer to her, never breaking the kiss. After a some painfully fast seconds, she broke the kiss to look me in the eyes. Her face was a bit flushed and held a temporary pink color. The pink sunset light made a line across her face, making her beautiful blue eyes stand out even more. I fell in love with her because of her awesome personality, but there was no doubt in my mind that she wasn't the most beautiful person I have ever seen. "I promise I will try my absolute hardest to quit. As long you promise to be mine." She softly spoke bringing her hand up to my cheek again. "I promise." I smiled. "Oh and y/n?" She asked. "Yes?" I replied looking at her dreamily and practically melting under her touch. "You still have to get them out of the toilet."