The meeting.

Carmen's P.O.V

I packed the rest of my things in my car and walked over to my mum, she was crying. "why do you have to leave?" she asked though sobs, "i need my space mum" she sighed, I kissed her head and walk to my car. I waved to my sobbing mother and drove to local shopping center, I was really hungry. I jumped out of the car and walked to the sushi place. I ordered my usual, a Californian roll

 and grabbed a coke zero and walked over to a table. i decided to ring the guy who was renting me the apartment, Bob Bryar. I scrolled though my phone contacts until i found his number. I pressed call, it rang a couple of times.

"hello?"

"hey Bob, its me Carmen, how its going with the apartment? Is everything okay for me to move in?"

 "sure, but there might be a problem"

"what?" I gulped

"well I told a close friend that he share the appartment with you, is that okay?"

"umm, how old is he?"

"20"

"hmmm, I guess so"

"okay then, i'll meet you at the apartment"

"what time?

"um, 2:30"

"okay, see you there"

We said our goodbyes, I hung up the phone and left the shopping center.

-20 minutes later-

I walked to the apartment, i knocked on the door. I had butterflys in my stomach, Bob answered the door. I walked in and sat on the sofa, "wheres' the guy i'm sharing the apartment with?" i spoke, "he'll be here soon, at around 3:00" I let out a relived sigh. "tell me about him" i said.

After about half an hour of talking I found out his name was Gerard, he was 5'6 with shoulder lengthed black  hair and he was in an unsigned band named My chemical romance.

I heard a knock at the door, Bob looked at me, "you can get it" he whispered.

The butterflys returned, I got up and walked to the door.  I opened the door and there before me stood my future roomate. He had long, whispy black hair, beautiful hazel eyes. He wore dark eyeliner, he also wore black skinny jeans with a studded belt. I looked at his shirt, it was an iron maiden shirt, I secretly cheer. "H-h-hi" I stutered "Hey" "he replied with a smiled.

I soon thought that I might have a crush on my roomate.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/E Hey guys, I'm Ebonnie. This is my first fan fiction. I know its short but it will get better i promise. Read and send to your friends,  i kinda want people to read it. Thanks c: