Prolouge

((Picture attached is what Logan McCarthy looks like.))

"Merritt McKinney!"

"Daniel Atlas!"

"Logan McCarthy!"

"Henley Reeves!"

"Jack Wilder!"

"Arthur Tressler and the MGM Grand proudly presents...THE FIVE HORSEMEN!"

The lights of the Las Vegas stage light up, blinding everyone in the huge crowd and when the lights died down, five people stand in their place on the center stage. Five people, with each unique characteristics. They were quite a group, that was for sure.

"Thank you!" Atlas rose his hand as he and his team entered for their First Act. Daniel Atlas was the ringleader and control freak of the small group. He wore dress pants, dress shirt, and a snazzy dress jacket that he left open. His dark brown hair reach a little down past his ears, and it curled and spiked in many small directions, his blue, dark and charming eyes hidden among his bangs, his goatee shortened and groomed properly so he didn't look like a slob. In fact, him being a control freak means he always had to be in control, therefore he was also clean as a whistle. Well, except for his social skills, that wasn't clean. He's a bit of a dick off the stage...okay, he's a total asshole to everyone.

"Hellooooo Las Vegas!" Henley yelled at the top of her lungs, obviously excited and loving how she pumps up the crowd. That was always her thing. She wore a black jacket, black shirt, fingerless gloves, black pants and combat boots. Her long, red hair was straightened and put in a side ponytail, her bangs curled just above her mascara filled eyes. She used to be Atlas' assistant when it was just the two of them, -but they were never a couple as they tell everybody- and she left after she finally had enough of him. Aka, he called her fat that one time and that one dick move made her snap and quit. She went to do her own thing, she became an escape artist and did a lot of sick, twisted acts that left people thinking about her well being. None the less, she was fun to be around and she was so comfortable up on stage. She knew how to make people go wild.

"Thank you for having us!" Merritt, the oldest of the group, rubbed his hands together, looking out at the crowd and thinking about them naked like his usual perverted, mentalist self. He also wore dress pants, shirt, and open jacket, but with a touch of his own as he wore a fedora to cover his nearly bald head. Yes, he was a mentalist, and one hell of a charmer. He uses his gift as an advantage to get around, does a few scams in order to get that green paper, and of course uses it to flirt...immensely. He's taken flirting to a whole new level. He's not a playboy like Atlas, and yes he flirts, but he's respectful, and doesn't like it when men disrespect their girls. He'll intervene, using his skills to make the men think otherwise, and makes sure that the women are treated nicely and more. He's a bit of softy that way. He loves pissing off Atlas, or anyone he doesn't like.

"Have we got a show for you tonight!" Logan announced as she laughed contagiously, making members of the crowd laugh with her. She wore a black leather jacket, also wearing black pants and combat boots. She wore fishnet sleeves that reached her wrists underneath her jacket and had her brownish auburn hair up in a messy bun with her bangs tied in a braid over her right ear. She wore her signature piece of accessory, her dog tags and chain. Logan was Merritt's best friend, partner in crime, flirting buddy, among other things. Besides Henley, she was the only other girl on the team, and that's what makes her and the escape artist very close. They share a room whenever the team travels, and of course they separate themselves from the boys because of course, lady reasons. Logan's the kind of girl to think really hard on something before making a decision, and doesn't make rational moves unless she's super pissed. She is a magician out of hobby, and a small time actress, so she knows a bit of movie magic to make this show really spot on.