The Meeting!

It was one regular snowy day for (y/n) or otherwise known as the famous (yt/n) with over 300 million subs until one day..."Whaaaattt?!?!?!" (y/n) shouted loudly realizing that he hasn't completed High School.
"But I already finished College that has to count for something?!"

"Yes son you did but... you still need to complete High School in order to get a job" said your father.

"M-mom? Help me on this?"(y/n) said hoping that his mother would be able to do anything.

"Hm.... it is true you did get your College diploma... but.... you need to complete highschool"

"Aw.... fine" (y/n) pouted but still tried to accept. 

"Oh! Great! Because... it starts tomorrow" your mom said exitedly.

"What?! I thought it would still be like a week or so?!" (y/n) said with a surprised emotion.

"Well... you accepted earlier than we thought" said your father.

"E-eh okay then... but what about friends?"

"Dear, you'll fit in properly! And for friends who knows? You might even meet some of your subscriwhatsitcalled... Besides Luke would be in the same school as you" your mom said trying to cheer you up

"Hm... Luke's coming?! Sweet! And mom... its called subscribers!!" said (y/n).

"Well.... okay then... I accept starting tomorrow I'll go to highschool! I'll make a vlog about it! Okay then! Wow! I'm getting exited! Bye mom bye dad I'll be making my video now!" 

"Goodluck son!"(y/n) got ready to shoot a video for his subscribers a simple QnA but was requested a lot of times... 

"Okay... camera check! Lighting check! Three... two... one... What's going on guys! (yt/n) here! And welcome to Saturdays with (yt/n)!! Today I would be doing something all of you requested which is... QnA!! But before this I need to tell you something! I would be going to school for a few years! I COMPLETLEY forgot that I skipped High School even if I finished College... So wish me luck with that.... And don't worry I'll still be keeping up with the content! Anyway back to this..."

-----------------Timeskip-----------------

In the Vocaloid's House it was silent except for a voice heard from a computer until one person entered the house... 

"Miku? Rin? Kaito? Anybody?" Len said while being curious.

Len heard the voice then immedietly rushed to the computer and found everybody watching (yt/n) 

"You guys were watching and you didn't even bother to te-""Shut up Len!!" everybody yelled

"Last Question!! What is your name?My name is *bleeeeppp* Did'ja think it would be that easy hahaha!That will be all for this week's Saturdays with (yt/n) and I'll catch you all next week! Goodbyee!!"

"Aw... now its over" Miku whined

"Yeah great job Len!" Shouted Rin

"You ruined it!!" Yelled Luka

"Len... learn to be quiet" Kaito said in a disappointed tone

"I- ah- erm-..." 

"Well that does it for today it seems... well everybody off to bed we wouldn't want to be late now would we?" Kaito clapped

"Yes Kaito" they all said in a bored tone as they all went to their rooms.

-----------------Timeskip-----------------

"Here we are son! Welcome to the Vocaloid Institute!(wow... such originality) This would be your high school for 4 years!!"Your mom said with excitement on her voice