No Gym Time

Youncé POV
I woke up to my mixtape "Lemonade" -I ain't sorry.
I got up and walked into my bedroom bathroom.Iran the sink water until it was so cold you could see stem forming.I put my hands under the water and splashed it in my fave I grabbed my towel and dried my whole face off.I looked in the mirror and started talking to myself,I called this a natural thing."You need a man",I said and laughing.I walked over to my walk in shower and started my water.Since it was summer I decided to take a cold shower,as I stepped in the hairs on my arms and legs arosed. 3 mins later I got out and put in my Love lotion and love bra and panties sett .When I was done with that I put on my Work out clothes and put my hair in a neat bun.I had to hit up the gym with my personal trainer.I put on some water proof eyeliner and sprayed some of my Love perfume,I walked downstairs and got into my BMW witch was black with white stripes like adidas.I backed out the driver way and Cruised down the street once I made it to Gym planet (made up,I think) I Walked up to the front Dest where my personal trainer would always be waiting for me,But as I approached I didn't see her but I did see Steph witch was my personal trainers Sister."oh,hey Youncé".Steph said,"hey...where's your sister,I'm ready to star.*stars doing fake launches*

Steph:Um Youncé...she's gone:(
Youncé:oh,don't tell me she went on one of those gym trips Again=•
Steph:No i mean she's gone Youncé,like she's dead.*tears fills eyes*
Youncé:Stepth...STEPH STOP FUCKING WITH ME IGHT?!
Steph:IM NOT IM TELLING...I'm telling the Truth

Youncé didn't say anything,she just stood there until Steph said something

Steph:Maybe you should go home...

Youncé:Yeag whatever
Steph:the funeral is tomorrow morning,it would be awesome if you came ya know?.
Youncé:Sure I'll come,bye
Steph:...bye

Youncé POV
Once I got home I made a salad and a side of reach,I also added a pice of toast.When I was done I took a 2 min shower and got on my clothes witch were some basketball pants and a sports bra.After I watched a lil bit of TV I feel asleep.
🛌🛌🛌🛌🛌🛌🛌🛌🛌🛌🛌
How was it comment and like and I'll do the same for your book,thanks for reading 😘