1

MY NAMES ARIANA

  I'm 17 turning 18 in a few days, I'm part of S.H.I.E.L.D., I have powers. My favorite color is green....uh let's see...I've lived with S.H.I.E.L.D. since I was 4. I don't know my parents and I think that's it.

"AGENT ARIANA PLEASE REPORT TO COULSONS OFFICE  IMMEDIANTLY!" I groaned, what now?

As I walked I glared at Tony and we both started laughing. I walked up to Coulsons office.

"Yes sir?"

"Loki. He has requested to talk to you and you only." I looked at him puzzled.

"He claims he knows you." I shook my head,"sir, I've never seen him in my life!" He nodded,"Go talk to him." I sighed and nodded.

    I entered the cell. Maybe a foot away from Loki.

"Who are you?" He asked.

I laughed,"Thought you knew me?"

"I thought I did...you're name...sounds familiar." I shook my head and sat down.

"So?" I twiddled with my thumb until I eventually gave up and started light fire inside my palm for fun.  He looked up,"You have powers?" Loki asked,  I nodded.

"Yes. Do you?"  He nodded,"More than that." I looked into his eyes and raised an eyebrow.

He turned blue.

Like me.

I stood up and closed my eyes and turned into a frost giant too.

He stood there. touching my face, tracing the marks. My eyes got misty as I turned back into a human. I know theres a camera and everyones going to question me...oh well I guess.

I started to cry as he hugged me tightly.  No one knew about me being a frost giant. Except Loki and whoever was behind that camera. I hugged Loki back.