Winged Freedom

Winged Freedom

Crossover: Katekyo Hitman Reborn x Nurarihyon no Mago

(Post-KHR and 400YearsAgo-NoM)

Rated: T

Pairing: TYL!Fem!Hibari Kyoya (TYL!Fem!18) x Young!Nurarihyon

Inspired by both dementra's "Ayakashi no Miko" and kerosama1994's "Nurarihyon and I"

Oneshot

(Drabble Version)

.

~

.

Strongest

Hibari Kyoya was the only other female of all the six guardians (excluding Rokudo Mukuro who was the other side of the Mist Guardian). She was given the title of the "Strongest Guardian" due to her fighting prowess and nearly-infinite endurance. She was undoubtedly powerful despite being a woman in a male-dominated world. Even without her Cloud Flames or Vongola Gear, she was still an enemy not be underestimated. She was someone who disliked "crowding" and just as the term implied, she hated company and preferred to do things alone just like the First Generation Cloud Guardian, Alaude.

Role

Although Hibari had the tendency to distance herself from the rest of the Famiglia, she would definitely step in if her comrades were in danger. Her ability in battle and her lone wolf attitude fulfilled the role of the Cloud Guardian in the Vongola Famiglia, which was "To be the aloof, drifting Cloud that protects the Family from an independent standpoint, and whom nothing can ever bind".

She was indeed the second coming of the First Generation Vongola Cloud Guardian.

Unfettered and unrestrained, she was truly one befitting of her status and title.

Foundation

When she was still only in her teens, she had already created a group whose sole purpose was to instill discipline in her hometown which was Namimori. They were a group made out of delinquents who were personally reformed by her. They held a huge candle of utmost respect and loyalty towards her even when she had cared little (or more?) for their well-being.

However, when she grew older, her Disciplinary Committee had become an organization called the Foundation. She learned how to tolerate crowding to the best of her ability although even in mere minutes would she revert back to her old self.

Respect

With everything she had experienced all due to one certain man - Sawada Tsunayoshi - a former herbivore, she had come to respect him. He was by no means perfect but instead, very compassionate and kind. He was a man whom she was proud to follow that she called him by his given name rather than her usual titles. He was someone worth being bound to whether figuratively or literally. A charismatic leader who embodied the role of the Vongola Sky Boss which was "Rain, Storm, Cloud, Sun, Mist, and Lightning, he influences all of them. He understands and accepts all of them."

Accident

Hibari never expected to end up getting hit by the malfunctioning Ten Year Bazooka once again. She loathed the contraption to the very core. It was an irritating object that caused the person whomever was hit by it to be replaced by their Ten Years Older self. Of course, that would only happen when it wasn't touched by any of the curious-driven inventors. Unfortunately, Giannini (one of the top Vongola Inventors) managed to get his hands on it and upgrade it. He was running in the hallways of the base when he bumped into her which caused the bazooka to land onto her and make her disappear in a cloud of pink smoke.