Chapter 1: What?

Kraven's POV

"Bro, we have reached," Aryan, the guy who has been my best friend for 17 fucking whole years and was an 'experienced' party freak decided to shout in my ears and scare the shit outta me.

I rolled my eyes, recovering from the shock he gave me just now and hopped out of the car humming the songs booming into my ears.

"Calm down, nigga, what's crawling up your ass?" I quoted, quite irritated by his behaviour. Calming down the songs on my iPod, I texted my sweet girl,"Hey babe! I have reached! Where are you and your girlfriends? I hope to see you soon! XOXO "

In a minute, came back a reply, I unlocked my phone and read the text from Ariana-"Hey! We will be there in an hour :( I am too excited to meet ya! And know what? My best friend from Los Angeles, is checking in,too. Guess what could be better than that? I'm too excited to meet her!Wee! ;) :* XOXO"

"Wow! That's great! Mutual feeling, I've got here ;)" I joked to make her feel jealous. I own some really devilish traits,(and that's where you are starting to know me) They are INHERITED, anyways.

"Oh..." The screen flashed and I chuckled. Sam, another guy who was nicknamed 'The Clean Freak' buried his face into my phone hearing the *pings* and winked at me. We walked to the reception while I spotted a swarm of fans running towards us. A girl jumped on me and I collapsed. "Oh my God,Kraven! Are you really here?" She hyperventilated and managed to complete her sentence properly. Though,owning a pretty face, she had traits of some grizzly bear walking around.

"Uhm..yeah," I scratched my neck, feeling as uncomfortable as I could." Oh! That's embarrassing of me!" She admitted and stood up dusting her extremely beautiful navy blue dress,"I am really very sorry! I am a big fan of yours,Can I take a picture?"

I nodded as she grabbed out her camera to take a selfie. I posed running my hands through my hair as she decided to shine her toothy grin into the picture. I checked the photo to discover that she was looking cute as possible(like a doll,I may add)( Ahem,Ahem,positively, I mean, because a doll is enough to make me poop my pants! Ugh!)

After half an hour of the strive, we finally checked into the deluxe suite, I rubbed my arms to release the stress.

Ugh! I hate that girl! If not forever, at least for today. Hmph!

Grizzly bears walking around masked in a doll face.

Sometimes, I wonder what would the mixture of a hairy bear and a doll look like? A pretty face with hair all over the body, nails grown like a witch's! Eyes might be cute but she gets her inner satisfaction by eating people! A PERFECT NIGHTMARE!

The sudden imaginations and creativity,sometimes, makes me want to salute myself! What a vast imagination I've got! Hah!

My phone vibrates and sings 'The Careless Whisper'. I take a glance and see Ariana flashing the screen. She has reached? I pick up the call.

"Hi babe! Where are you? I am standing with the bellhop at the entrance." She said.

"What are you waiting for,Aar? Come inside!" I sigh.

"Hey! Grab the elevator! Come down! Take my luggage and drag me to my room," She shouted.

"Huh?" I gasp. I could almost feel her rolling her eyes at the other side. She is such a brat!

To resist the argument, I walk up to the elevator and flow 29 floors down, sighing all the while.

I run swiftly to the entrance and see Ariana hugging a girl and looking happy and cute as ever! Her cuteness makes me want to melt myself!

I approach her and steal a glance at the person she is hugging. The girl turns around and the most unexpected person stands in front of me.

THE GRIZZLY DOLL.

Ariana holds her hand and introduces,"Kraven,this is my best friend from Los Angeles. Her name is Lily."

What?

Hi lovelies! What's up? Do you know that I cannot stay calm and think about my story all the time! *flashes teeth* Haha! So, how is the chapter? OK? Or JUST THE worst? I hope it is good! Love ya!In case, you don't know, which song careless whisper is, I have added the link! Check it out! It is..like..the best song ever!