An Unknown Love - You had me at hello

She was a small town girl from Georgia living her happy yet, normal life. She strived for success and became successful, and then everything changed. Her grandma got extremely sick and slowly passed away. When she got the sad news she flew out to New Jersey as soon as possible and then eventually moved to New Jersey because of possible job opportunity's. Then she met someone. The perfect someone.

I was walking in the park drinking my starbucks and working on my project for art class. Then a beautiful stranger walks up to me and says "Hey you're Luna from art class right?"
I smile and say "Yeah thats me, what's your name? Im sorry I'm kinda bad at remembering name's"
He replys with a smile "I'm Jake, I sit behind you in art class, thats probably why you don't know my name"
I blush at his mere sight and say "I just thought I would tell you I think I would remember a face that beautiful"
I notice his cheeks slightly turning red and then he says "I think your beautiful, thats why I can over here to talk to you"
I start blushing profusely and reply "Thank you"
He looks me up and down and notices my starbucks in my hand along with my phone out and my messy bun and says "Luna are you working on the art project we have due tomorrow?"
I look him up and down, his eyes like crystal clear blue pools and I'm just ready to dive in. Hair dark as bark on a tree, he is just soo perfect.
He notices me staring at him for a long time without saying anything and says "So you want to come over to my place later, so we can work on that project of yours?" I agree and smile while hugging him goodbye and exchanging phone numbers so he can text me his dorm number.

~END OF CHAPTER ONE~

SHOULD I KEEP IT A JAKE DUFNER FANFIC OR CHANGE IT TO SOMEONE ELSE? I'VE GOTTEN A BIT TIRED OF WRITING ABOUT JUST A RELATIONSHIP BETWEEN MY CHARACTER AND JAKE DUFNER. I MIGHT MAKE A VOTING POLE FOR WHO I SHOULD CHANGE IT TO IF YOU GUYS WANT ME TO.