Homecoming!

Rin was walking under the rain... cursing herself for forgetting to bring an umbrella with her even if she already heard the weather forecast. Although its their fault since they are always inaccurate...

"Rin! You'll get sick!" A voice appears before the rain falling on Rin stopped. She turns around to see (y/n) holding an umbrella.

"(y-y/n)?! I-Is that really you?!" Rin says as tears start falling. Not tears of sadness but tears of joy.

"Rin... Don't go walking under the rain... You'll catch a cold ya' know..." (y/n) continues as if ignoring her reaction.

"A-ah Yea! S-Sorry..." Rin replied with a nervous tone.

(y/n) and Rin continued to walk towards the Vocaloid's House. (y/n) wasn't really attentive of what Rin was saying. It was as if he was just blank not saying anything at all throughout their walk. They crossed the street but (y/n) stopped in the middle of it.

"(y-y/n)? What's wrong?" Rin asks shyly.

Then (y/n) placed his hands on her shoulders and quickly pushed Rin to the sidewalk. Rin, shocked at the sudden action turned around to see (y/n) smiling and muttering something under his breath. Then out of nowhere a truck came hurling at the (h/c) haired man. Running him over and killing him on the spot.

"(Y/N)!!" Rin yelled as she found herself lying on a bed.

"Rin?! What's wrong?!" Len asks as he pops his head out of the door frame with a concerned look on his face.

"Where is (y/n)?!" Rin asks as tears start falling from her face.

"Uh... (y/n) left... about four years ago... don't you remember?" Len says in a curious tone.

"Ah... r-right... sorry eheh... just missed him you know?" Rin says as she wipes her tears off her face.

"By the way Rin... if I were you... I'd get ready because Kaito said we are eating in a restaurant later..." Len says while leaving.

"Ah... yeah sure!"

----------Meanwhile----------

"Attention passengers... we have arrived to the designated location... please prepare for landing... and thank you for flying with Ghoul Airlines..." The captain spoke through the speaker.

"Well then guys! Seems I have arrived... Well! Guess I'll be seeing you guys soon! Goodbye!" A brown haired man said to the camera. "Haha! I'm gonna get so much money from this!" He continued while grinning to himself.

"Wait... you're a Youtuber?!" Another man spoke across the seat.

"Yup! I have a MILLION SUBS! Heck I'm even more famous than you! So if I were you I'd be lucky to speak to me haha!" The Youtuber continues with a grin.

"Why do you do Youtubing anyway?" He continues with an irritated tone...

"Duh... for the fame and most especially the fortune."

"Hmp... typical average youtubers..." The guy mumbles to himself.

"What did you say? Watch it bub I could buy you!" The Youtuber says in an angry tone.

"Oh nothing~ Nothing at all~" He continues.

Soon everybody leaves the plane and heads towards the main building.

A man with a nametag that says "Luke" was holding a sign that says (y/n) waited on the exit. Then a man with brown hair approached the guy with the sign.

"(y/n)? That you dude?" He asks with a curious tone.

"Kept you waiting, huh?" The man spoke.

"That really is you... WHAT TOOK YOU SO LONG?!" He said in an exited but annoyed tone.