Prologue

*two years ago*
My parents have been very stressed.We have just moved into perhaps the most beautiful house in Compton.I have been here for perhaps   a week and I already know my way around places.
                        *present time*
BEEP BEEP BEEP...Just as I was about to click the alarm away my sister Marisol walks into my room "Oh you're awake finally , you're alarm had been going off for minute " She finally walks out my room and I get up and go into my restroom.I take a quick shower,etc .Once I'm done getting ready I look in my mirror unsatisfied with my outfit I go through everything in my drawers and what I still need to unpack.I finally find my nude pink dress and I slip it on with some brown sandals and a white cardigan.My long black hair is let down.Now satisfied with how I look I run down the hall and down the stairs into the kitchen I eat quickly.My dad walks in to the kitchen right after "bye monkey good luck with that little club thing or whatever for photography your mom is taking you okay ? Im heading to work now bye  " says dad . "Bye dad and Thanks "
shortly after my brother Anthony walks in
"Good Morning , by the way Summer you do know Summer is to have fun and not join more clubs right?"he lets out a small laugh as he says that. "Mhm okay Anthony , just watch you'll get bored soon,but do you know were mom is we have to leave in a while i don't want to be late"He points up stairs and i run up to my parents room shortly after My mom waits in the car and I say bye to My siblings.