Welcome

Welcome to my Graphic Shoppe.

Here I will be making you book covers, headers, profile pictures, banners, etc. You may request, and your request will have a 90% chance of being accepted. But here, you must follow some rules, because I must keep order. 

I remember, I created an old cover shop, it was pretty popular. But it was disorganized. Requests were flying everywhere, and I was struggling to keep up! Most people didn't complete payments, and everything was a havoc. 

So, I'm starting fresh. This is a new book cover shop, but upgraded. It is a Graphic Shoppe. 

Let's start with the rules.

R U L E S

➸ Please fill out the forms provided in the next chapter. Don't just give me a paragraph of what you want me to do. Forms are there for a reason.

➸ Be patient. I have work too, I have a life. Making graphics isn't my priority.

➸ Request only on the next page. If you wish to request through PM, then you must comment, "Request through PM."If not, then your request will be ignored.

➸ Passcode: TangoLikeAMango

➸ Payment must be completed before you request a cover. Payment is to vote on the first chapter of TheGoldenFuture's book, "Stop The Bull."

➸ You may ask for a redo, but that again must be commented on the next chapter. You have to fill the form again, and comment at the end, "Redo."

➸  Must give me credit. Credit in description (or first chapter) for a book cover, and a credit in bio for a profile picture/banner. 

➸ When you fill out the forms, please put it all in one comment. XD

➸ Thanks for reading the rules. You guys are awesome!