fred

This is a novel.

Fredbear watched the boy pick up the fredbear plush from the table. He turned to springbonnie, then back to Calvin the boy. Fredbear felt fear in the boys eyes, then he started crying. Fredbear stepped down the stage stairs. He started walking up to Calvin, then a group of older kids walked up to Jake. "PLEASE!!!C-CAN WE GO?! PLEASE!" Calvin shouted. Fredbear stopped about 13 feet away. "Haha,no were staying here!" "David please!" Calvin said. His shirt was soaking wet from tears. "What you think the guy is gonna get you?" Said David. Fredbear saw David smile.David turned to a boy on the left. "Roderick, what should we do?" One of the girls stepped up and whispered into Davids ear. "Nice Sarah.....but I don't think-" the boy just sat there, his knees on his eyes. " oh come on people. We can," a girl started whispering. "Trick him.." fredbear heard them whisperer. Fredbear continued walking. Then his shadow hung over David. "let's do it. Nice thinking Lucy. Let's jussstttt..." Fredbear tired his head. " are you kids here for the party? " he knew they were not, but he felt bad for the boy. David looked up. "Oh...no sir..." The other kids walked out of the pizzeria, like they did a crime. "Well, then," " we will go." David kicked Calvin on the back. Fredbear twitched "Ehg." Calvin muttered. Then he stood up, shaking in total fear. David grabed the back of his shirt and walked out of the pizzeria.

***

David threw Calvin in his room. "Nice going. Now, since moms on venation and dads working at the slope, you do what I say. And tomorrow were going to fredbears." He slamed the door and locked it. He looked at his fredbear plush that was on his bed. "He knows you hate it here." The plush said. Calvin cried more and looked at his Freddy, bonnie, chica, and foxy pushes. "He locked you in." Calvin noded. "Tomorrows another day..."

I didn't put the whole fredbear talk part but yah thanks for reading.