A sleeping cat

Hello! ^-^)/

I fell in hard and fast into this fandom. Just screaming for the anime coming soon! July needs to hurry up! :D

I love it when the Servamps are in their animal forms ^///^ So I just HAD to write about it. I'm just planning to write small drabbles about Animal!Servamps interacting with their Eves for now.

I will greatly appreciate it if you can send some headcanons!

Also, big thanks for RubyLeaf for her headcanons on tumblr!
....

He should have expected this.

He really should have expected this.

Mahiru just came back from the bathroom only to find his Servamp sleeping on top of the freshly folded laundry. The Servamp was living up to his name as he was curled up on the pile of folded shirts. Not giving a care in the world even when his Eve was glaring at his sleeping form.

“Kuro…” Mahiru let out a mixture of annoyance and a groan. He tried waking the black cat only for Kuro to flip the other way.

“Warmth…” The Servamp muttered.

With a heavy sigh, Mahiru looked around his room. His eyes wandered towards the basket Kuro used as a bed. Inside was an old blanket. With an idea, he grabbed the blanket and left the room.

“Nya…” Kuro’s black tail twitched.

Within a minute, Mahiru returned to his room. He absentmindedly scratched Kuro’s ear earning himself a purr. Mahiru softly smiled and returned to the task at hand. Finishing folding the laundry.

He hummed a random song as he put away the folded laundry that wasn't occupied by the vampire. Mahiru left the room after finishing the task.

With him gone, Kuro slowly opened his eyes. Having been awake when his Eve started humming. Kuro slowly stretched his tiny body. The shirts he was padding was losing their warmth. He yawned as Mahiru walked back in.

“Awake already Kuro?”

“Not warm anymore…” he said with his voice heavily laced with sleep and drowsiness.

Mahiru grinned and showed him the blanket. “You're in luck. Just heated your blanket in the dryer. Now you can continue your nap.”

Mahiru picked up Kuro and wrapped him in the blanket. Mahiru held him similar to a baby and placed his swaddled cat in his basket.

“We're having chicken for dinner. Alright with you?”

Kuro nodded as he was fast approaching snoozeland.

“Sleep well Kuro. I'll wake you when it's dinner time.” Mahiru smiled as he quickly finished putting away the folded clothes Kuro used as a heater. He then stepped out of the room to prepare for dinner.

I love writing small drabbles like these ^-^

I am also planning to write a crossover with Servamp and Assassination classroom with my OC Kiyoko Akabane. It's already in the works. It's over 40 pages at the moment. Reason why I'm not able to update my main fanfiction lol.

Please leave a review!

Have a great day!

Servamp Drabbles!!On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara