1

I was in the castle, practicing spells in my room. It was a boring day, mainly because my mom, Queen Iris of Ephedia, was busy spending time with her friends, who are basically my aunts, in Volta and my dad, King Nathanael was visiting family on Earth for the day. Plus all of the servants were boring.

My best friends were in their home kingdoms, and as a result I was spending time with my pet Allyona, who happens to be one of the kids of Amaru, either my Mom, Aunt Talia or Aunt Aurianna's pet; I could never really tell, despite Mom having told me a while back.

"Stupid, stupid day," I groaned and destroyed another target with a crystal spell.

Allyona padded over and sat on my foot.

"Allyona, no!" I said, and tried to nudge her off.

I stepped back and collided with my table. Both it and I fell to the ground, and my hair slipped out of its red ribbon. One of the books that had once been on the table, now sat open on my head, to a page about spells. I took it off my head, and Allyona stepped off my foot, smugly.

"Evil..." I said, and started reading the book that had fallen on my head. "Used to correct visions or to recall certain things, Time spells are very unpredictable, sometimes destroying lives and proper things. You think I should try out the basic spell?"

Ally gave me an uncertain look.

"Ok then," I said, "TIMESPELL!" I shouted.

And woe and behold, a giant tornado appears out of nowhere and starts spinning Allyona, the book and I around. Soon I can't see anything, or feel any solid object and next thing I know, I land in a pile of rubble with Allyona on my lap and that stupid book on my head. I glance at my hair, it's changed from red to blonde, and I'm wearing a light red dress with a purple bow. Mom's necklace that she gave me on my 16th birthday is still intact and dangling from my neck.

I reached into my pocket and pulled out my phone to check the time.

"30 years back in time?!" I practically yelled to Allyona. "That means Mom is on Earth, and Aunt Talia and Aunt Aurianna are looking for her. And where am I anyway?"

I looked around, and realized I was in the outskirts of Sunny Bay, oh joy, Mom and Dad's childhood hometown; I have visited this place a lot during the holidays to see family, so I knew my way around here. I stood up and held the book in my arms. I dusted myself off and continued with Allyona into town. All around were signs for Lolirock auditions, which is the fateful day my mom discovers her destiny.

I walked along the cement sidewalk, when I reached the smoothie store.

"I remember this place!" I mumbled to myself, and walked inside.

It was really nice and casual looking, some place that definitely makes you want a smoothie. It had puts its spell on me. Sighing I walked up to the counter and sat down. Glancing to my left, I saw a girl who looked practically identical to me, except with much longer hair and a pink outfit, talking to a boy with caramel skin, brown hair and a worker's outfit on. My jaw practically dropped to the floor, that was Mom and Dad, as teenagers!

I felt Allyona curl up at my feet, when I realized I was wearing red and black boots. Well, since I'm here, might as well listen to what's going on.

"Promise me you'll think about it?" he says to her as she gets up to leave.

"Promise," she replied and left.

He went back behind the counter, and walked over to me.

"Hi there, I'm Nathanael, what smoothie do you want..." he said trailing off, "you look familiar, and remind me of a girl I know quite well."

This is just great... of course I look identical to Mom as a teen, of course I do...

"I'm Lola, nice to meet you, can I have a strawberry banana smoothie with whipped cream?" I said.

"Sure," he responded and went to make it.

A few minutes later, Dad, I mean Nathanael, handed me my smoothie.

"$5.50 please," he said.

I dropped my head onto the counter. Shoot, I had forgotten I was dead broke right now...

"Sorry take it back, I'm broke," I mumbled loudly into the counter.

"Take it anyway Lola," Nathanael said, and slid my smoothie closer to my head.

I straightened up. "You don't have to do that," I replied automatically.

"It's fine, I mean it," Nathanael insisted.

I took a long and exaggerated sip of my smoothie. "You sure? Ok, thanks Da-Nathanael!"

I smiled, picked up my smoothie and book. "Come on Allyona, I want to watch Mom's audition."

Allyona reluctantly stood up and followed me to the auditions. We entered the auditorium and took seats in the back row. Aunt Talia confirmed that they weren't interested in this horrible singer.

"Mom is about to enter, remember, she blows up this room?" I whispered to Allyona, who was sitting on the fairly large spell book.

She clearly looked uninterested as Talia and Aurianna's attention was caught by Amaru as Mom entered.

"Oh and sing into that microphone."

Then Mom began to sing. The room filled with pink sparkles and suddenly Mom was engulfed in light.  I knew what was coming next, so I silently cast a shield spell.

"BOOM!" the whole room shook and a beam of pink light expanded, destroying most of the room.

"A-Are you ok?" my mom asked the two and Amaru, who stared back, completely shocked. Her eyes began to become teary and she ran out of the room.

Forgetting my cover, I dissolved my shield and accidentally shouted out, "Mom!" My own eyes widened as Talia and Aurianna turned around and looked at me.

"How much of that did you see?" Talia questioned.

"Umm, I can explain!"