'My Rider'

In this Rodeo called life we are all the same riding our own Bulls of Fate. But one Rider always stands out.

He removes his hat before each ride and kneels before his Lord.

With hat to his heart, and voice lifted in song, he praises the One who rose high on a cross.

He then bravely goes to the gate... where he will meet with the bull of fate.

To defeat this Titan who awaits within the chute, he bows his head and prays for the gift of strength from You.

The Bull Rider knows his one true fate.

When he calls this Titan of death, The Rider will answer without fear of losing his breath.

A man of honor, a warrior with courage and faith.

He stands up tall facing down the danger, heart filled with the knowledge that Your love makes him stronger.

With each power filled step, The Rider comes closer to his possible death.

With eyes of fire the Titan watches each stride.

Heart filled with malice the Titan plans the Rider's last breath.

There he goes The Rider to the gate....where he will meet the Titan of fate.

To defeat this Bull who awaits within the chute, he bows his head and prays for the gift of strength from You.

The Rider knows his own true fate.

When he calls, this Titan of death, The Rider will answer without the fear of losing his breath.

A man of honor, a warrior with courage and faith.

Now to battle he goes the winner only You may know.

Now he drops to one knee, and gives thanks for his victory.

For he knows that without Your love this war would never have been won.

Now The Rider knows his one true fate.