Hero (Nemi oneshot)

"I'll figure something out. Thanks." Demi threw her phone on the bed & sighed loudly. It was late morning in L.A. in early June. Nick & Demi had a few days to spend together before they would spend a few weeks apart.

Nick was pulling on a pair of jeans as he looked at Demi with confusion. "What do you have to figure out, Love?" He didn't bother buttoning his pants, since he hoped they would be in a heap on the floor in moments. Demi was driving him crazy in her black lace bra & boy shorts.

Demi plopped her body down on her bed, sighing again. "My teen choice performance. I was going to do 'Made in the USA,' but I may need to pick another song or do it acoustically. I just really wanted to do it normal."

"It would sound cool acoustically." Nick pulled a shirt over his head, then stood in front of Demi. She looked up at him & smiled. "What happened?" Nick asked. Nick traced the silky strap of Demi's bra, licking his lips as he did so. His finger drifted down to touch her hard nipple, making her shiver.

"Really, Nicholas? You want to play with my boobs while I'm having a crisis?" Demi asked, her eyes narrow.

Nick chuckled, putting his finger on her cheek instead. "Sorry. This outfit is a little distracting. Maybe next time you should finish getting dressed before having a crisis."

Demi sighed as Nick sat next to Demi, putting his arm behind her & rubbing her ass softly with his thumb. Demi eyed Nick sideways, smirking at him. He grinned his adorable grin & she rolled her eyes. "Can we focus on my dilemma & not my ass, please?"

Nick nuzzled her neck, smiling, smelling her recently shampooed hair. "But it's such a fine ass." He murmured. Nick kissed Demi's shoulder, softly.

Demi shrugged her shoulders in annoyance. "Nick, please. I'm about to start freaking out."

"Okay, okay. Tell me what's going on, so I can fix it & then make love to my sexy as hell girlfriend."

Demi rolled her eyes toward the ceiling. She let out a frustrated groan. "You can't always be the hero, Nick. You can't always fix things."

"Try me." Nick mumbled in her ear.

"My drummer is going to be on a cruise during the Teen Choice Awards. It's like two months away. How am I supposed to get someone to fill in who can learn the song?"

Nick threw his head back & laughed loudly. Demi glared at him. When Nick saw Demi's cold eyes on him, he stopped laughing. "You know a ton of musicians. You don't think you can find someone who can do it? Drums are easy if you're a drummer."

"It's just a big headache & then what if we can't find someone who is free that day?"

Nick leaned in to Demi, so their faces were a few inches apart. He smiled, kissed her lips, quickly, then sighed. "I'll do it. It would only take me a few days to learn that song on drums, if that. Okay. Problem solved, now can I make love to you?"

Demi leaned back, grinning from ear to ear. "Are you serious? You're for sure going?"

"I thought I told you we were going. Now shut up & let's make love, babe." Nick leaned over Demi, forcing her to lean back on the bed.

Demi screeched & threw her arms around Nick's neck. "You are my hero!"

Nick laughed as he hovered over her body. He moved his hips in a circular motion against the sexy mound between her legs. "I'll be your hero, baby." Nick sang, making Demi laugh her famous laugh. Nick couldn't help but to smile as he leaned down to kiss her neck. His fingers slid down to her shorts, pulling them down gently. Demi's eyes met his & they seductively gazed at each other as Demi pushed & yanked Nick's jeans down enough to expose his bulge. Their lips met in a deep kiss & Nick slipped himself inside Demi. They rocked their bodies together until they climaxed in unison. When they finally caught their breath, they kissed for a few more moments, basking in their satisfaction.

Demi ran her fingers through Nick's wavy locks. "You're getting some waves again. I love your hair longer, so I can grab it like this." She tugged a handful, making Nick moan, softly. Demi smiled, then bit her lip & batted her lashes. "Thank you for saving the day, Handsome. You really are my hero. My inspiration. I love you so much."

"I love you, too." Nick kissed Demi's lips lightly. "And you inspire me every day. You are my hero, Demi." Demi gave Nick a huge smile. Nick sighed. "I could marry that smile you're wearing."

Demi's grin got even bigger & she hugged Nick tightly. A joyful tear slid from her eye as she thought to herself, 'Thank you, God, for bringing this beautiful man into my life.'