Braking Bad Fan Fic lool

Our story starts out with two heroes named Walter White and Jesse Pinkman.

One day Walter White was at J Pinkman's house and all of the sudden he heard a car pull out front.

"oh shit its my wife" Said Walter. He ducked under a table. Jesse looked outside the window just to make sure Walter wasn't imagining things. There was a car outside, and he saw a lady sitting in it calling someone.

"shes probably calling hank jesse u better get out" Walter warned him. 

"YO MR. WHITE YOU BETTER STEP IT UP, HOW DID SHE FIND OUT I LIVED HERE!!!" Jesse yelled.

"probably the internet lol" Walter replied. Jesse didn't bother listening to any more of Walter's tomfoolery and ran out the back door. The doorbell rang. 

Walter knew better than to answer it without a disguise, so he put on a gorilla suit that Jesse had laying around and answered the door.

"Hi this is Mr. Pinkman how may i help you" He asked in his best impression of Jesse.

"THIS IS SKYLAR WHITE, HOW DARE YOU LET MY HUSBAND SMOKE THE POTS??" Skylar demanded. "I JUST CALLED MY BROTHER IN LAW HES GONNA ARREST YOUR ASS"  Walter took off his gorilla mask.

"Surprise" He said.

"walter why are you here are you smoking blunts with jesse where is he" She asked.

"i am here bc im cooking meth,,, do you nto see this skylar?? I NEED MONEY!" he replied angrily and then closed the door. Skylar clawed through the door with her wolverine claw implants.

"GOOD THING I GOT THESE CUZ UR IN TROUBLE MR." She said, and yanked him out of the house and into the car. Suddenly Walter smelled grilled burritos in the distance.

"no it cant be" He said. All of the sudden Jesse popped out from behind a bush with Tuco. 

"HAHA PLAN B I PLOT AGAINST YOU" Jesse said.

"ok lololol' Walter said, and then he took out a bag of false meth. Remember, meth=death. He took the meth and threw it on the ground, and then Jesse and Tuco exploded.

"WOW DAD THAT WAS BADASS" WWJ said, poking his head out of the car. Then Walter apologized to Skylar and stopped cooking meth.

The End