DAY 1: MEET MY TWIN?

Today, crew from NEVES Tv come to BANGTAN WAITING ROOM. The boys are so busy with their make up and wardrobe, they will perform in Music Show today.  but, stange boy looks curious to the camera, he smirks. "Annyeong!!" from another side, a bright smile boys with his horse dancing style close up to camera. Another boys still busy but give us greeting too. Jhope, he directly introduce his name. "Hoobie here! and I'm so.." Suddenly, a strange boy come closer "V, Vivivi! yeah!" Jhope hit taehyung. "Go away, stranger. hahaha. Annyeong annyeong annyeong, we are so excited today, because we will have our comebcak-stage week. And NEVES TV come here. Ya? what's your bussiness, hah? hah? hahaha" *you can image hoobie style with the gwangju-laugh he ask with kiding anger kekeke. "Ah, I know man, this TV cable ask us to burn them with this *moves with "FIRE" dance* Bultorone!! hahaha." Eveybody laugh. And the beautiful boys with his rabbit teeth follow to dance. "Yeah kookie-ah ONCE MORE! teret-tet-tet- *moves like crazy horse ft rabbit* " Jimin and V follow them. The camera almost broken *kidding* because their moving up and down. WOW!

The hyung are just smile. Suga, rapmon and jin come to front and start to open our paper. We give them a special challenge. "Aigoo, this is really. Aish!" a swag boy with dead-man skin act like something happen. Rapmon as the leader just smile, laugh, smile and close his mouth. Jin gathered the maknae whom so curious. "Ya, Neves TV!" Jin smirk. "Wae, jin-hyung wae?" a cute-short boy ask like other dongsaeng. *you can imagine how they open their mouth, esp V who really curious* Suga came again to front after short-sitting down. "Guess it? nice challege guys, ahaha, Let's guess it, start from V. Guess it v?" *The camera zoom to his half cute-stranger face. "Ah, I know. I think we will have photoshoot in LA again. -ah-heh-hehe" *He laugh, like he used to be* "V-hyung no LA, but Kinabalu again. hihihi" *Kookie's laugh was the cuttest* "Aniyo *a smile-bright smile come to front* It's a bungee jumping challenge" *remember in previous-variety, Everybody laugh* "BUTTERFLY, remember taehyung style" *Namjoon out and imitate taehyung style in the previous VS* Everybody laughs. "Oke, Jimminie, last chance, just guess it." *suga laid-back so damn* "Hmm, I think we will have challenge to have hang out together without manager" *hug all members* "Ay-ya-ya stop it! take so long, just read. haha" Suga just so so laidback, the camera man was mad enough. Jin laughs with namjoon and "Ya-ya, we will read this together. Promise dont read by yourself in your silent-heart ready?" Everybody agree! "HANA DUL.. THE CHALLENGE ASKS BANGTAN BOYS TO MEET THEIR TWIN. BUT IT'S NOT ABOUT YOU WITH THE BOYGROUP DUET BUT THE BEAUTIFUL TEAM THAT HAVE ALL TOTAL NUMBER OF MEMBERS ARE 7. WE ALREADY CHOOSE IT FOR YOU. AND YOU NEED TO STALK ABOUT THEM! START THE CHALLENGE FROM DAY 1 UNTIL DAY 2! THIS GROUP NAME IS SONAMOO." EVERYBODY LAUGH, SMIRK AND CLAP THEIR HAND. *AIGOO*