Meeting

Kitsune Wolf's POV:

          "Where is that girl?!" I mumble to myself, stalking my way through Tamaki's school, looking for the pesky brunette I call 'Friend'.  'Bump' Looking up, I gaze into the most beautiful eyes I've ever seen, a deep, dark green.

          "Uh... Hi?" I say, smiling slightly. He looks away, and... is he BLUSHING?!

Mahiro Atori's POV:

          "Uh... Hi?" Glancing up, I see a girl, about my height,  smiling in the cutest way. Turning, I blush slightly, then, stepping around her, say; "Mahiro."

Wolf's POV:

          'Okay, well then... How 'bout some ramen?!' Giggling at my weird thought, I brush myself off, and, walking down the hall, continue looking for Tamaki.

*Timeskip*

          *Evil Cackle* "I've found you now... TAMAKI!" I yell, leaping down into the group my friend had gathered onto the roof. Ya see, I WAS taking a nap on the sunny roof, but then I heard her voice and woke up.

          "Wolf?!" Tamaki yells, jumping out of the way as I land.

          *Sniff* "Tamaki! How could you?!" I yell, bawling my eyes out while clinging to her skirt, the boys around us watching in confusion.

          "Now now, it's okay." She murmurs, kneeling down to my level. "Besides," She continues; "I thought you said you were moving to Russia."

          *Sniff* "Well, I wanted to be with my precious Tama-chan!" I say, hugging her.

          "Tamaki-san, who is this?"