Danisnotonfire Imagine

Ok so this is the first thing I've ever written in terms of FanFiction, so yea don't judge me. :3 It's real short, sorry

"(Y/N)?" Dan called out from his room.

"What?" You called back to him.

"Can you, um... Help me for a second?" He said awkwardly.

"Yeah, sure." You say back.

You walk into Dan's room to find him without a t shirt on, with piles of clothes on his bed. His skin tanned, and his torso slim. You wish he could be yours to hug and cuddle with.

"What... What are you doing?" You asked, slightly confused.

"I don't know what to wear."

You laugh, and Dan forms a smirk on his face, and he giggles a bit too.

"You have quite a lot if clothes here, Dan. Why can't you choose?" You ask him, after you catch your breath again.

"I don't know." He said, slumping his shoulders.

"What about this one?" You say, picking up his Sonic the Hedgehog t shirt. That was always your favourite t shirt of his, although if you said that, he would think you're creepy. You have always had a crush on Dan. When you first met him you had fallen for him. But recently, with living with him and Phil, you know that you had fallen in love with him. It hurt you to know that he only thought of you as a really good friend. Though you did have these awkward moments all the time, and you wonder if Dan will ever feel the same way about you. But you shake the hope out of your head. Why would he like me? I'm just a ordinary girl. Nothing special.

"Yeah ok whatever." He said, taking the t shirt of you.

"That wasn't that hard, now was it?" You ask Dan.

"I guess not. I just wanted your opinion."

"A girls opinion?" You laugh.

"No just yours." He says back quickly, and quietly.

You stand there in silence for a second.

"Well I'll leave you to it then." You say, quickly exiting the room.

Why did specifically want my opinion? Probably no reason, I'm over thinking this. But what if there is a reason?

You sit down on the couch and push all your thoughts away as you turn on the tv and watch some Adventure Time. You laugh occasionally and then you hear Dan coming down the hallway. As he enters the room you notice how scruffy he looks. You always thought he looked cute like that. But he also looked sad. He still had his hobbit hair, which you also liked. He had the t shirt that you advised him to wear on, and his usual black skinny jeans.

"You alright?" You ask, staring at his sad expression half covered in chocolate brown hair.

"No, (Y/N), I'm not alright. I have something to tell you, and it's been on my mind for a long time." He said softly but sternly at the same time.

You felt concerned.
"What it is it? Is something wrong?"

He came to sit next to you on the couch. He grabbed the remote and turned off the tv. He held both of your hands in his. They were always so warm, and they fit perfectly into your hands. You could hold them forever. But you knew you and Dan were nothing but friends.

What did he have to tell me?

"(Y/N), I..." He said, looking into your eyes.

You stared back at his chocolate brown eyes, still slightly covered by his hair. You reach over and a tuck a piece of hair away from his face, uncovering his eyes, and then quickly place your hands back into the warmth of his hands.

"What did you do that for?" Dan asks softly.

"I just.. I couldn't see your eyes." You say, a bit awkwardly.

A smirk appears on Dan's face and you giggle and then look down. Dan puts a couple of fingers beneath your chin and gently pulls you head back up.

"Dan, I..." You start to say.

"Shh." Dan interrupts.

And suddenly, Dan's lips are against yours, kissing you gently as he moves his hand onto your neck. At first the kiss is slow, with no tongue. Dan slowly starts to open his mouth and you do the same, allowing Dan's tongue in. He slowly massages your lips, teasing you, then enters your mouth and your tongues battle. You run your fingers through Dan's hair and you pull away slowly, gasping for breath. You rest your forehead against Dan's and look into his eyes as he looks back into yours. He still has a that irresistible smirk on his face. After you have both caught your breath, Dan pecks you again on the lips, eyes closed.

"I love you." Dan says, eyes still shut, through pecks on your lips.

"I love you too." You say back to him.

He smiles at you and takes away his head from yours, embracing you into a tight hug. You hug him back and he buries his head into your shoulder, and you can't help but smile, because everything you've ever wanted was in your arms, and at that very moment, life was perfect. And you could've sworn you felt Dan smiling too, as he nuzzled his face into your neck.

~The End~