Lost Silver x Glitchy Red

Tonight was storming and thundering. Lost Silver was spending the night at Red's place, Silver was laying on the couch but couldn't sleep. Lost was afraid of thunder but was scared to tell Red. He thought Red would make fun of him. "...Okay Silver, just go to bed a little thunder can't hurt you!" Lost whispered to himself. He shut his eyes and tried to go to bed, until lightning started to strike outside. Lost jumped and ran in Red's room waking him up. "...R-red!! Red!" He tries to wake him up. "U-uh..Lost what do you want?! Its 12 a.m!" Red yawns. "I-i'm sorry I woke you up b-but I'm afraid of th-thunder storms..can I please sleep with you..?" Lost felt so weird saying that, it sounded so wrong.

"What?!" Red blushes. "Lost, I know we're friends, but..wouldn't you feel weird sleeping with another boy?" Red's face was getting redder. (No pun intended XD) "G-girls sleep with eachother all the time when they have sleepovers, so what's the difference if boys do?" Lost looked like he might cry. "Well I mean......" Red sighs "Fine! But just this once." he says rolling over to the far left side of the bed. "Thank you Glitchy! I-I MEAN.....Red." Lost lays on the bed and gets under the covers.

A few hours later that night Red wakes up. He notices Lost is cuddled up to Lost, he blushes and wakes him up.

"Lost!!"

"Hmm....! What is it..?"

"Um..well you're cuddled up to me..."

"W-WHAT...?! R-red I'm sorry...I didn't know! I was just so comfy...And I was asleep..A-and-"

Before Lost could even finish Red suddenly kissed him on the cheek. List's face turned completely red, confused why Red kissed him. "I knew that would shut up you up!" Red says. "Y-you....kissed me!" Lost says. "why?" he asks. "Because, you wouldn't stop talking, and plus..you're so cute when you panic!" Red leans close to Lost. "This might sound really gay but....I really like you Lost..I have for awhile now! I didn't want to tell you cause I thought you'd get weirded out...." Lost hugs him "R-red....I like you too! No one understands me, they all run away from me or make fun of me! You understand me, and you make me feel happy....I-I love you..Red." Lost says in a soft tone. "...I think I love you too Lost!" Red kisses Lost again sweetly. Lost kisses him back but longer! "We have all night Glitchy and I'm not ready for bed!" He winked. Red smirked. "And I'm not tired either, so let's make this night last, shall we?" Lost smiled. "Yes! 💖"