magic tail: my start

Hi my name is kana yusikey I'm 12 years-old and this is my story. kana waaake up!!! You haft to come eat breakfast. Ok mom I'm thank you are you not going to eat since i had to make you breakfast i couldn't make myself anything. Mom i dont need to eat yes you kana you have training so eat up Tasmin is waiting why she has magic so she's going to train you. What magic does she have she has mine magic. What do i have she is going to help you find it. Ok I'm done and ready. Oh noooo your going to go put on some clothes i know i was just saying that after i was going to go not now. Ok go now yes mama tasmin I'm her sorry I'm late it's ok first we're going to see what magic. You have so just concentrate and blast that should give a idea of if its a magic you can blast. If not then it's a boby based magic. Ok let's go hhaaaaaaaa demons face (a flash of light) oh my gosh what am i. It's shifter magic but i fell there's more i sence black lighting in you it's stronger than regular lighting. But i thought you only have one magic type well it's possible two have more. So now try attacking me ok black-lighting whip duel slash taaaaake that. Good but you haft to move faster than that mind magic control now bow why you hitting yourself why you hitting your self stop shifter magic demons face good smart inhanst your strength to break free we have 12 day so we need to grind (6 day's later) you ready of course why you wouldn't i be let's fight ok ready when you are demons face soul repeper aaahh. Mind magic puppet tree grab her oh no you don't death flip ha how can it grab me now mind magic control lay down beat yourself up (wings come out) what. How could you over power my spell (thinks in head) she's stronger than i though i serinder good (leaving day) todays the day I'm going to join a giuld I can't believe it I'm ready mom thanks for the purple dress your welcome now let me fix your hair ok there let go. Tasmin open the gate ok magic gate come forward and let her pass bye guy love you mom after my first job I'm going to send you some money you don't yes i do now bye (in a flash she's gone) now what giuld i think i want to join white serpent but they only allows guy hmm i have a idea transform there i look like a guy now perfect now i can join miss yuno blizzard i would like to join ok fine you can join cool. Do you have any missions slow down you need somewhere to stay oh hay i heard someone need a place to stay yes me you can stay with me. Ok i have a place now missions cool found one hay you won't to join the team sure than come meet them it's me, snow, and bearik wait i thought girls couldn't join well that's the masters daughter so she the only other girl oh. So let's see that mission we're going sence we're a team well ok. Oooo find the king a wife 900000 coin each wow yep so let's go. I never asked your name it's rahool oh your's um charlie nice name. thanks guys i can handle this so just stand back. Ok trasform you look just like the king thanks hay butieful oh king jamie how are you oh good I'm just not married to you oh my king mary me ok i do meet me at the castle tomorrow ok. King your getting married tomorrow oh good here's your 900000 but you haven't married yet so you tried so you get paid now leave yes sir thank you hm. Dear mom here's 600000 coin theres more on the way talk to you soon kana. Well that's today's story it will be continued see you.