#1:He accidentally hints private information about a bromance... :O (LOUIS)

First Preference I've ever posted on Wattpad. Hopefully you like it

LOUIS:

He thinks that you're cheating on him with his best mate Harry Styles since you've been spending an enormous amount of time with him these past few days, this is so because you were helping Harry plan a very romantic dinner for his dinner; one item that struck out to Louis the most was lingerie he found in a gift bag with a little tag that said FROM HARRY. The truth of the matter was that since Harry and his girlfriend lived together so he didn't want her to find any of the surprises he left for her like the sneaky girlfriend she is so you agreed to hide it in your flat with Louis. Louis always feels insecure when you hang out with Harry because of the tight bond you two share, he feels as though he can't compare to Harry's charm and irresistible dimples, as much as you try to convince Louis otherwise he refuses to think otherwise. You just arrived home exhausted after a long week of shopping with Harry, you were finally relieved that you could finally spend time with your lovely boyfriend Louis Tomlinson. Too bad he doesn't feel the same...

You: "Honey, I'm home!" Louis is sitting on the couch watching football (soccer) You noticed this so you tried again, "LOUIS TOMLINSON!!" *No response* You stomped furiously and stopped right in front of the tv, Louis groaned then moved forward to push your hips causing you to stumble out of Louis's view.

You: *grabs the remote and turns the television off*

Louis: "What the hell is your problem?!" *yells furiously turning slightly red*

You: "MY PROBLEM?!" *points towards your chest*

Louis: "Yea, YOUR PROBLEM! Shouldn't you be happy since you've spent SO much time with your boyfriend--oh excuse me your DREAM boyfriend, how twisted can you get?! Don't you know that he has a girlfriend?"

You: "For God's sake Louis it's their anniversary, I was just trying to--"

Louis: "Sleep with him before he pops the question?"

You: "They're not even getting married!"

Louis: "Of course not, why would he when he has a beautiful girl like you around him all the damn time. Why don't you just break up with me already so you can go off and get married to HIM and sleep together ALL DAY LONG!"

You: "Louis-" *voice cracks*

Louis: "I bet you two have already slept with each other." *scoffs*

You-"You really think I would go do it with Harry?"

Louis: "Yea I mean you're both wild in bed so I'm sure you would enjoy each other very much." *shrugs his shoulders casually*

You: "How would you--OMG it's real!"

Louis: "What is?" *not realizing what he just said*

You: "LARRY STYLINSON!"

Louis's face goes pale.

END OF PART 1

If you have any specific preferences you want to see then comment a request below. This is my first preference on Wattpad, I'm used to making picture ones on Instagram and stuff like that so please excuse this one, they will get better I promise :)