Meeting Ronnie

Finally home from school! I thought to myself as I walked into my room and dropped my pack on the floor. I plugged my phone in and dropped into a bean bag chair. I connected to my blue tooth speaker and decided to scroll through Instagram for a bit. I checked my messages and noticed I had a new message request. I opened it, it read Hi, I see you like Hollywood Undead too. I'd love to talk with you about them you seem like a nice girl. :)
I accepted his request and replied Hey, I love Hollywood Undead. Which album is your favorite? As I waited for him to reply I checked out his profile. He looked pretty cute in the few pictures he posted of himself and seemed like a pretty nice, genuine person. He had short, curly brown hair, rosy cheeks and the prettiest eyes. He replied in about ten minutes. Hey, thanks for responding. My favorite album is Swan Songs. What's yours?
T: My favorite album is either Notes from the Underground or Swan Songs. :)
R: Oh cool. How long have you been listening to them? I've been listening to them for about 8 years.
T: I've been a fan for about 3 years :)
We continued talking back and forth about Hollywood Undead and other bands until he had to go to bed. He asked if I could text him again the next day and I said I would.

Ronnie's POV

I finally got the courage to message this girl on my Instagram. She seems really sweet in her comments and captions talking to her followers. So I decided she'd be sweet to talk to you privately. Turns out I was right about her being a sweetie. My mum told me to get to bed because I have school tomorrow, so I told her I had to go and asked her to text me tomorrow when she got out of school, she agreed and told me she would.
I went to bed smiling like a fool tonight. She was so sweet and the way she described things is probably one of the cutest things ever. I bet she'd be fun to hang out with and just wander around a mall or park with.