Trust In Me

Trust in Me <3

Prologue:

(Flash back)

Taelor’s P.o.v

Trelyn Tyrell and Taelor Tationna you two kids come down stairs, said mommy. Tre-Tre and I walked bravely down the stairs. We were scared of course, neither one of us knew what they were going to say nor did we expect to hear what we heard next. When the bottom step was finally near, I saw daddy standing there with a worried look, which made me a little scared. I looked back to see if tre-tre noticed but, my stupid twin did not realize anything. Reaching the living room daddy told us to sit on the couch so he and mommy could tell us something important. He told us not to be afraid, and that is when mommy blurted out that our family was werewolves and that when we turned twelve we would shift and become our wolves for the first time. Tre-Tre jumped up running around and well me I could not believe it but then mommy said we would meet our mates at our coming of age party meaning our true loves but that was not until our eighteenth birthday January 15 2012. That was the best moment of my life .I was ten and I felt like my life had just become I fairytale.

(End of Flashback)

Chapter One

Looking in the mirror, my features were so beautiful I do not know if it was because of the wolf in me or because my parents were beautiful. My long wavy thick blondish brown hair cascaded around my face making my hazel eyes with green specks pop, and my hazelnut skin radiate only to finish with my full lips. Still in deep thought, my eyebrows drew together giving me little worry lines; that’s when I heard a throat being cleared in the hall I turned only to see Trelyn my stupid ass brother staring at me. I mean don’t get me wrong I loved him dearly and I would kill someone over my tre-tre but he is not the brightest bulb out there. Tre-Tre had this thing where he would mess with those nasty girls from the projects with quick weaves and ghetto ass nails with hoochie written all over them including the word gold-digger. Sometimes I did not understand him but well he is my twin the ying to my yang so I understood him to damn well. My brother was cute though, he had green eyes with specks of hazel and hazelnut skin, and short curly hair with a tall athletic build where as I was curvy and petite. Today was the big day for us our eighteenth birthday, the day we come of age, the big whammy, whatever I just wanted to get it over with like my bro. Trelyn and I were nervous mostly about the mate thing but really what if it turned out to be a relative or something that. It would be so weird. Trelyn heard my thoughts and chuckled, snatching me out of them and causing me to throw a pillow at his head. He was already dressed with a purple polo V-neck and cream cardigan that went well with his tan straight legs and all white j’s. My brother knew how to draw stares but I had once again gained an advantage over him with my cute little purple cocktail dress and 4-inch heels, my make-up, and hair were in place. Mission coming of age was a go.

My heart started to beat fast as Trelyn grabbed my hand and with one last glance at each other, we made our entrance. The party was already wild when the music stopped suddenly and all eyes came to meet ours. The MC announced our names: “Now introducing miss. Taelor Tationna Jones and Mr. Trelyn Tyrell Jones” he shouted in the mike. Just as planned Mommy and Daddy came to escort us to the center of the room for our dances, the music started and we dance to Blackbird by the Beatles. As we spun around a few times a beautiful scent of fresh spring water and mahogany instantly wafted to my nose, my mate was near I could smell him. Just when I realized my mate was near Trelyn mentally told he had found his mate also just then the song was over we bowed and began our quest.

The smell was getting stronger even though I still could not figure out whom it was; it was divine to my nose and made my body tingle from head to toe. I spotted many people in the sea of faces. My two best friends Nikki and Deshae’ were the first I had seen then I saw some of my relatives and many faces from the neighboring packs. I was not really paying attention anymore I was so lost in the scent when I felt a strong hand on my shoulder. I gasped in shock as I turned and the mystery man was standing right there. He was the most beautiful person I had ever seen. He had green eyes with speck of grey in them, high cheekbones, brown short wavy hair, a cute little stud earring on his ear and a dazzling smile. Mystery man cleared his throat and introduced his self. His name was Kevvin Nehemiah Williams and he was my mate. Kevvin and I danced awhile, talked, and laughed. We had similar interest, cap’n crunch was our favorite cereal, and we were perfect. I accepted my mate and he accepted me. Now, I had to find Trelyn, so we could announce our mates together, but where was he?