I am sorry!

''''''Hey , Thanks to the everyone for reading this. I need help on it . I am kind of stuck. when i first starting this i did not know if i wanted to have them meet so soon into the story but i did so tell me what you think if i should change it to later in the book or leave it . Also i need suggestions on what will pull them apart for a while PLEASE HELP lol thanks again '''''''' Hope you Enjoy

Chapter 1

I was sitting staring at my computer screen for the last ten minutes trying to figure out how we were going to put the new guest that was coming to check in the resort tomorrow. Two couples would be check out the day after tomorrow but that still does not help with tomorrow. I knew what was going to happen I would have to share my cabin. We rarely overbook but when it happens or someone just shows up without reservations they stay with me until someone checks out.

I run resort up in the mountains in Colorado. It is a cozy place hidden in the mountains the most elite people come to hide from the press or the crazy life they lead.

“Oh my goodness did you hear who is going to be staying here?" Lisa said as she was bouncing around my office like a little kid.

I looked and her like she was crazy “Please tell me it is my prince charming coming to take me away.”

She giggled and said “He is every woman’s dream I can’t wait to meet him.”

I grabbed her by shoulders and pushed her down on the couch I gave her a stern look and said “Ok take a deep breath; Now tell me who is coming here? We have the biggest movie stars stay here all the time and you never have acted like this.”

I knew if I didn’t given into her she would just keep making a scene and everyone standing outside of my office was already staring at us. I walked over to the door and closed it.

Before I turned around to look at her she yelled “Dusty Walters! He is coming here this weekend and will be staying for two weeks. I can’t believe it.” She said jumping up and down like a little love sick teen.

All I could do was just stand there frozen in place. Lisa looked at me with a confused look “I thought you would be excited. Hey didn’t you go to school with him?”

“I did go to school with him but that does not mean that we where friends” I said with an unreadable expression.

Lisa looked at her watch and frowned “I have to run Mrs. Walters should be getting done with her message soon she requested that I deliver the Armani dress to her room personally.” 

I sat down at my desk to catch my breath I have not seen Dusty since High School. He was the kid in school that everyone ignored or picked on  thinking about it now it was really sad.

Dusty was always so sweet to her. He was that kid at school that was so skinny and wore hand me down clothes. He had black hair that was always kept short and glasses. He came from a broken home his mother was always off with her new fling and he was left home to take care of himself. His father ran out on then when he was young. He lived  on a old farm out of town limits.

She remembers the day that the teacher in science class Mr. Stein had them pair up with a partner and you would have that parter for the rest of the year and I got paired up with Dusty. I was so mad at first I thought Oh great why couldn’t they give me someone else even the Goth girl was better than this? Everyone is going to give me the hardest time now.

Amy was one of the cheerleaders you know that girl that everyone envy that was her. She had it all the big house with the rich parents she one of the most popular girl in school. She had the perfect body and the looks to go with it. Everyone wanted to be her. Until senior year when her parents were murdered that’s when nothing mattered anymore.

She moved in with her grandmother and started to isolate herself from everyone and everything. During that time the only person that she could count on was Dusty. He always understood the days she was hurting He would just sit with her not saying a word unless she start to speak. He was her only support system during this time

A week before they were going to graduate high school. Dusty asked her out to the movies she was surprised and accepted his invitation at that time in her life things were getting easier and she was starting to move forward. She wanted to pay him back for the kindness he showed her.

She remembered that night like it was yesterday when they arrived at the movies everything was great they shared a cokes and popcorn. They had a great time laughing and talk. He asked her if she wanted to go to the dinner to get something to eat. She could see the surprised in his eyes that she said yes.

They started to walk across the street when a group of guys from school walked over and started pushing Dusty around. I did not know what to do I tried to stop it I really did but one of the guys was holding me back and I was yelling at them to leave him alone. They where taunting him as they pushing him saying “You think you are good enough for her?” and ‘She only went out with you because she feels sorry for you? I was yelling that it was not true.

The guys were just laughing as they started taking turns punching him one of the guys punched Dusty so hard that he fell into the street right when a car was driving by. The next thing I saw was Dusty flying in the air from the force of the car striking him he land a few feet way. I finely I broke free and ran over to Dusty he was lying on the ground motionless. I remember screaming for help feeling so guilty. If he was not with me tonight he would have never have got hurt.

Amy could never bring herself to go and see him. She heard that he was in a coma for three days and he broke his leg in two places.

She left right after graduation and has not see or talked to him since.

Amy’s hear that Dusty became a CEO of the world’s largest investment company. She heard that there was not permit damage from the accident. She smiled to herself and thought he deserves to be happy. She always thought about him over the years.