Description

Hawk's mother knew she wasn't going to have one kid.

So she decided to hide her first child underneath a large floorboard. The floor board could fit a full grown man, and it did.

Hawk was the second child of the Kelson family, and she was the last child of the two. She went outside, she lived in the metal alien ship in the sky. Yet her older brother never left  their shared room, he was nearly 19 when he was caught. They hadn't sealed the floor properly.

Hawk lost her mum, and her brother.

She became evil to hide her fear. She stole, and she delivered. Her petite body could fit through all the different forms of ventilation.

Her only relative was a guard. Commander Shumway; as much as she hated him, he kept her brother alive in the Sky Box.

She gave different men and women guns almost everyday, some were young some were old.

That was until Shumway sent her on a suicide mission, she was to deliver a gun to male in his 40's. The only problem was this was during prison lock down; The prison gets completely shut down to public and guards have to keep major watch.

She killed 6 guards, and injured 4.

She was caught, at age 17 she witnessed and was guilty for many deaths. She built walls and she became ruthless, she became tough. In the prison, she committed petty crimes: from scratching the days she's been in there (like the old movies she's seen in the earth history movies) on the walls, to unauthorized pushing and fighting. Her walls were down in her cell, she was herself, the one place no one could watch. Except for her cellmate; Octavia Blake.

I honestly think this description sucks but oh well