Mikey Boy

"Oh, Y/N, I love you so much~" Mike says as he wraps his arm around you. "I love you too, Mike~" you say. "So, your birthday is tomorrow. I thought I would give you something special~ But I'm not telling you what it is~" you say.

Timeskip 2 tomorrow

"Happy Birthday Mike!" Everyone says as Mike jumps. "Awe guys! You shouldn't have!" You go over and kiss his cheek as he wraps his arm around your waist. "No really. You really shouldn't have." He jokes.

You go upstairs and put on your velvet bra and lacey underwear. You take a deep breath and blush madly. You come out in a robe and put a note on Mike's glass, hoping no one will notice you.

The Note:
Dear Mike,
Your special gift is upstairs. Meet me in the bedroom if you want it. And make sure to lock the door behind you~
Signed, Y/N

A few moments later, Mike knocks on your door and walks in. "Y/N?" He says. He sees you in your bra and panties and blushes. "W-What's all this?" He asks. "Your birthday gift, silly~"

You lure Mike over with your finger. "Mikey baby... Come here~" He smirks and runs over to you. He leans on the bed and kisses you passionately. He trails down to your neck and kisses it. As he does it, his hands trace down to your clit and starts rubbing it. "Mmmm Mikey~"

He takes his shirt and pants off, revealing his...FOXY boxers?!

He blushes madly

He blushes madly. "D-Don't laugh..." He says. You can't. Your to focused on staring at his beautiful body and pull him into you. You kiss and lick his chest as he moans out. "Mmmm baby~" He stands up and slowly inserts himself into you. You scream and he kisses you to calm you down. You melt into his kiss. "Shh baby I got you. Tell me when your ready~" He says. You take a deep breath. "Ready~" you say.

He slowly thrusts in and out of you as he grabs your hips. The pain melts into pleasure as you moan loudly. "D-Don't stop~" you moan. He goes deeper and faster into you. "M-Mikey... I think I'm gonna..." You say. "M-Me too!" You both come.

He takes himself out of you. You whimper in disappointment, not feeling the pleasure you were feeling a little while ago. He sticks his thumb in your mouth, smirking. You suck on his thumb and moan silently. "Mmmm d-daddy...~" you moan. You suddenly feel his "thing" being pushed into your mouth and you sucking on it.

He holds your head, stroking your hair. "Mmmm yeah that's a good girl~ Your daddy's little girl~" he whispers. You grab his hips and suck harder. "Mmmm oh baby!!~" he yells. You lay back on the bed exhausted. Mike lays with you and strokes your hair. "Best birthday ever~" he says. "I luv you Mikey!" "I luv you too baby~"