Prolog

"Beep, Beep, Beep, Be-" "uh" I groaned as I turned my alarm off.
I lifted my head and looked at the time... 'That's odd... I thought school started at-' my eyes widened "crap I'm late!" I shouted as I fell out of bed.
I started to frantically get dress.
'Knock, knock' "Kinji what are you doing in there?" I heard my mom ask "I'm getting ready for school, I slept in I'm late" I responded as I pulled my pants on "haha Kinji dear it's Saturday there's no school today." My mother laugh at me while saying that.
I sighed and put a shirt on.
I walked down stairs to the kitchen and sat down.
"Oh Kinji this came on the mail for you." I grabbed the letter and opened it.
The letter read:

Dear Kinji Takamura,

    The purpose of this letter is to inform you that the two top high schools, Dynasty highschool and Brim Hill highschool, are going to complete in order to see which is the best in the district.
    You have been choses to participate in the following: Mathematics, Literature, Science and lastly sports.
The main category is sports so paractice hard and be ready the rivalry will start June.
Be ready.

Brim Hill district.

A/n: this is just a prolog but I would like to give thanks to ZestyZealot for helping me with the summary.
Please read her stories she's a really good writer.
~Author-Chan