x mas with the uchiha (itachi one shot)

You sigh lazily as you streach on the chair. Finaly you had your report for Tsunade done. There was so much noise in the main room above that you had decided to hide in the ANBU Arquives room, since nobody ever goes in there and thank god you did it or you were still fighting to do your report. You were reading the report again to make sure that you had it all right when you felt a presence behind you follow by a pair of lips on your neck.

"What are you doing alone down here?", Itachi ask as he toke a sit beside you.

"Working."

"Don´t you have a desk up there?"

"Too noisy up there."

"For a moment i though you were hidding from me.", he said as he warp his arms around you.

"Why would i be hidding from you?"

"Cuz i made you a question last week and so far you haven´t answer me."

"Not that again..."

"Yes, that again. You´re my girlfriend and i want you to spend christmas whit me."

"You can´t be serious. Itachi, we just started to date 3 months ago. I think it´s too soon for us to spend the holidays together."

"But we know each other ever since academy and my parents know you. Better yet... they both like you!"

"Yeah but..."

"But nothing. ____ , i´m not letting you spend christmas alone again."

You couldn´t stop from blushing a bit as Itachi pulled you closer and joined your lips on a passionate kiss. He knew that your parents died around that time of the year when you were 8, so ever since then that you refused to celebrate any hollidays. Instead you close yourself for the hole night in your apartment or stay on guard at the Konoha defencing walls. You were happy to know that Itachi wanted to give you a family christmas again but you still didn´t feeled ready for it.

"You are spending christmas whit me and that´s final."

"I can´t.", you said getting out of his hug and up, "I already sign in to stay on guard at the walls tonight."

"Then it´s a good thing i signed you out."

"You what?! o.o "

"I saw you leaving the Hokage´s office, so i enter and asked her what you were doing there. She told me and i told her to take you out."

"Hey! Who told you to do that?! Now i have to go there again!"

"No, you don´t!", he said as he rush to hug you from behind, stopping you from leaving, "The only place you are going is home whit me."

"What if i refuse?"

"I´ll force you."

"I would like to see that!"

"Would you? "

"W-what are you doing?", you ask blushing as you felt Itachi´s hand serpent to under your shirt and immideatly start caressing your body, "Itachi?"

"I´m going to torture you."

"Torture?"

"I´m gona drive you to insanity and keep you there until you agree to go whit me."

"Stop it! Someone can show up!", you said as he now nibble on your earlobe wile touching you more deaply.

"No one will come. You know that... other wise you would´t be here. Last chance lain ... Will you come spend christmas whit me?"