Meeting!

Scene: Maine and Alden at the gym locker room!

So Maine got to her locker and behind her is the coolest hottest boy in the school!M: * humming * A: * Who is she?M: Ughhh! I forgot my bag at the gym!A: Hmm wonder why she so angry! Let me talk to her!M: I need that bag! Let me call my best frien...

M: * humming *
A: * Who is she?
M: Ughhh! I forgot my bag at the gym!
A: Hmm wonder why she so angry! Let me talk to her!
M: I need that bag! Let me call my best friend!
A: Oh not tis time she's on the telephone!
M: Hello best! Is my bag at the gym?
Phone: No best!
M: Really! Ugh! Where is it! Okay bye!
A: Oh her bag!

So Alden was supposed to leave but he was searching something in his bag!
So he pick up his back and open it and saw that is not his bag! But there is a picture so he took the picture and saw the girl on the picture was the girl that is angry! What will happen next?

A: Ohh! Ummm!
M: Excuse me sir is that my bag?
A: Huh!?
M: Wait that is my bag!
A: No this is not your bag! This is mine! Find your own bag miss!
M: Ohh sorry sir! I thought you got my bag! Well know i know who got the same bag like mine!
A: I think i found your bag it's in the hallway!
M: Really!
A: Let me get it for you!
M: Oh okay! Thx!

So Maine got a little bit in love with the guy!
M: Oh boy i wish you were mine! But he is a playboy! But he is so cute and yummy and handsome! But I don't want to get hurt by just loving! Well i think love just works like that!

A: Oh miss this is your bag!
M: Oh thank you!
A: But before i give you the bag can you...........
M: what!
A: Kiss me! I mean you look so gorgeous i just want to have a kiss!
M: What! I need to kiss you so i can get my bag! Not today playboy! Can't fool this girl!
A: So you don't want your bag anymore okay! I will just bring home you................ UNDIES!
M: OMG! Give me it! Your so eww! Yuck! OMG!
A: Okay can you just be quite!

Slowly Alden walk to Maine until Maine got to the wall and Alden put his hands at the waist of Maine and whispers!

A: Okay i will give your bag if You just pretend to be my girlfriend in 1 week!
M: But why!
A: Cuz i want to know you better!

Suddenly Alden put his t-shirt and gave her bag and Alden get his bag and run as fast as he can!

Too be continued...............