Last day of school pt.1

Hey guys  this is the first chapter of my new book. Thank you for all of the people that decided to read this. I love all of you, so enjoy. (Also i'm so sorry that this chapter is really short)

(Above is a pic of Xavier)

====================

(Xavier P.O.V)

"Xavier Elizabeth Taylor if you don't get down here right now!!" I heard my mom scream from downstairs.

"I'm coming and can you please stop using my middle name." I yelled back knowing she would be rolling her eyes.

I finished pulling my shirt over my head and looked myself over in the mirror. My brown hair was swept up out of my eyes which matched my eye color. My black skinny jeans hugged my legs and you could practically see my abs through my white tee shirt.I pulled on a pair of black vans and went downstairs.

After I ate breakfast I said goodbye to my little sister and my mother. I got into my car and my made way to school, finally the last day.

=====

(Adam's P.O.V)

I got up off of my bed, well technically mattress on the floor and walked to the bathroom. I flipped the switch to reveal the flickering light. I turned on the cool almost cold water, stripped myself and stepped into the shower. The cold water hit my skin but I was used to it so it didn't bother me. After I washed quickly , I wrapped the dingy towel around my waist and walked to my room. I pulled out a pair of skinny jeans and pulled them on.

I got out a black tee shirt and put on a black beanie. I looked into the broken mirror and looked myself over. My blonde hair stuck out the top of the hat and my green eyes were practically popping out of my head because of all the black. All I could think was hideous, but the black keeps me hidden so that's what I have to do.

I pulled on my black converse and grabbed my skate board. I walked through the kitchen not even bothering to check the fridge knowing it was empty. I left the house and quickly got to school, I just cant wait for this day to be over.

                                                                                   Adam

                                                                                   Adam

                                                                         Theresa (Xavier's mom)

==============

Don't forget to

Comment

Follow

Vote