Lap Dance (Nemi Oneshot)

Nick

Demi & I were getting ready for bed in Joe's apartment in L.A. It was my apartment, too, when I was in town. We had a double date tonight with Joe & Blanda, having seen the last Twilight movie. We had a lot of fun, actually. Demi & Blanda were getting really close. We came back to the apartment afterward & played a game of Pictionary. Blanda had never played it. My brothers & I actually had been on the Ellen Degeneres show the day before & played Pictionary on the show. It wouldn't air for another week or so, but I was going to be made fun of. I couldn't draw. Like Joe said, "You can't be good at everything."

Demi was in my bathroom, brushing her teeth. I was sitting on my bed, checking some news out on my phone. "Nick?" Demi called me from the bathroom.

I didn't look up. "Yea?"

Standing in the doorway of the bathroom, leaning on the door frame she asked. "Do you think I'm sexy?"

I laughed out loud, looking up to see a serious expression on Demi's face. "Are you serious, right now?" She nodded & I couldn't help but to roll my eyes. "Is it not obvious when I can't keep my hands off of you? Or when I tell you that you look so hot, you're driving me crazy? Isn't it obvious when I want to make love to you over & over?"

Demi crossed her arms across her chest & sighed. She was wearing one of my flannel shirts & no bottoms. The shirt wasn't buttoned all the way, so I could see the roundness of her breast now that her arm was pressing it upward. Demi leaned her head back on the door frame. "You have yet to ask me for a lapdance since you won our bet in September. I figured you just didn't think I would be sexy enough to give ya a good dance."

I put my phone on the nightstand & smiled at her. "You are so adorable. Trust me. I have thought about it, but we haven't been together a whole lot since then. When we have been together, the timing hasn't been right."

Demi bit her lip, then ran her hands down her stomach, slowly. When her hands reached her thighs, she pulled the flannel shirt up so I could see that she wasn't wearing anything underneath. "So you probably don't want one now, then?" She went to the light switch on the wall & flipped off the light. Now the only light was a small table lamp in the corner. It was just enough light that I could see her. Demi grabbed the desk chair & sat it in the middle of the room. "Why don't you have a seat, Mr. Jonas."

I was already excited so this might be the shortest lap dance in history. I slipped off my robe, then I sat in the chair, wearing just the bottoms of the pajama set that matched Demi's shirt. Demi turned on my stereo, hooking her iPhone up to it. A few minutes later, Usher's 'Nice & Slow,' started playing. Demi walked to me, watching me lustfully. She lightly ran her fingers across my bare shoulders. "You know you aren't allowed to touch the ladies while you're getting a lap dance."

"Not even if she's my girlfriend?"

Demi shook her head, still biting her lip. "Right now I am not your girlfriend. Right now I am DeeDee & you are not allowed to touch."

I let out a small laugh then licked my lips. "I will try to refrain." 

Demi straddled my lap, facing away from me. She practically sat on my lap, bringing her hands up to my face & running her fingers through my hair. She grinded on me a little, making me even harder than I was, before she started. It was going to be really difficult not to touch her. I held onto the edge of the chair, I was sitting on, to keep my hands from rubbing her. Demi leaned forward & shook her ass a little. It was a beautiful site. After a few more shakes, she turned around & wrapped her arms around my neck, letting her hands play in my hair. This drove me wild. As she did this, her crotch rubbed against my throbbing member. Her head went back a little as she rotated her hips & held my shoulders. Watching her right now, I couldn't help the thoughts in my head. To make things even more painful for me, Demi sat up & started unbuttoning the few buttons that were still together. The shirt fell off her shoulders, slightly, exposing her breasts. I closed my eyes for a few moments to regain my composure. I couldn't concentrate on anything else. I also couldn't not touch her. My hands came up to pull her shirt all the way off of her body. Her eyes narrowed at me.

"The bouncer will remove you, sir, if you touch me." She said in a low, sexy voice, her mouth so close, I could feel her warm breath on my lips.

"I'll take my chances." I replied, running my fingers over her nipples, making them harder. My hands went on her ass, then, to move her hips over my hardness. I wanted to take off my pants so bad right now, but I also wanted to keep watching her sexy body, in all of it's glory. Every time I would hear Usher in the future, I know I would see this vision in my head. It was a gorgeous vision for sure. And this vision only got to dance for a few more minutes, since I couldn't take any more & picked her up to place her on the bed & finish what she started.