{ i. } Sexy Dancer

1983 Saturday, Minneapolis

Sweat dripped upon my forehead from the unbearable  humidity that licked my skin clean and from the sultry music carrying my body in a series of movements. Mar's Strip Club is less crowded tonight. Surrounded with men who can't be satisfied by their wives, young bachelors and the occasional woman or two that looks as if she had gotten lost and stumbled into a strip bar of all places. Based on the arousement that etched their faces once the ladies dropped gently in a split position, I could easily imply that they hadn't gotten lost.

     The leg strap that was apart of my outfit was tugged on and soon filled with a dollar which's rough texture dug tightly against my hip bone. The feeling was painful but the well-light devilish smirk painted along my cherry lips hid it well. Various ladies aligned the stage, not allowing the full attention to be drawn to me but I had no room to complain.

      My eyes scanned the crowd in search for a well-decent customer I could dance on without losing my appetite. I spotted one easily; brown hair curled tightly with gel, hands gripped against the couches and dark chocolate skin that got  the space down underneath me  to warm.. Dirty thoughts knocked at the door to my brain but I refused to entertain them and pushed them away for the time being. Slowly, I stepped off the stage and inched towards the gentleman who seemed to be overwhelmed by the atmosphere.

     He seemed so lost in the surroundings of the club that I considered turning until his eyes landed upon mine and drunk up my image from top to bottom. While his aroused gaze lingered comfortably on my breast, I took the opportunity to draw closer until I could make out the features of his face. Swollen nose, chocolate eyes, curled hair, pink lips; After I slyly grinned to myself at his appearance I boldly took the initiative to seat myself comfortably on to his lap.

    "Oh god." He croaked in surprise at how my face was to his and the sweet aroma of the perfume tickling his nose. "Uh, I—" I covered his lips with a slender finger which his eyes followed before I allowed it to carefully slide down his mouth and across his chest. I was seductive yet bold with my actions and from my point of view I could only see how it was affecting him.

    "It's okay." I whispered while keeping his undivided attention. "It's just a dance." Just for extra measure and amusement i delivered a sexy enough smile to delude him to believing that it would be more. He seemed to fall for it easily from the nervous laugh leaving his mouth. Following the slow tempo of the bass I willed my hips to move only to stop at some points and speed up at others.

    By the expressions that crossed the man's face, I could only assume that he hadn't discovered a more heavenly feeling. I kept the conceited  side of myself down and continued the job of satisfying the man onto the brink of ecstasy. Even though I could evidently feel his clear excitement through the black slacks now hugging his legs, I knew my job wasn't yet finished.

    I drew my face  closer to his and nearly brushed his lips until I decided to entertain his earlobe instead. "What's your name?" I might as well make conversation, I thought with an internal shrug. Stripping twenty four seven got tiresome and boring some nights, this night being one of them. Evidently however the man wasn't up for a full-flexed conversation as his parted lips and half-lidded eyes indicated that I would have to remain quiet.

The thing I least expected from him was a response even if it was breathless and incoherent. "Michael." My ears caught his answer through the alluring bass free-flowing across the strip club. I only nodded to confirm that I heard him before sliding off his lap much to his disappointment. Michael's eyes shot open dazed and confused at my change of position.